Criticism of Antifa = RACIST!!!

Huh? So only one right-wing person and one-left wing persons should post in any thread at any given time, lest they be "ganging up" and giving you an excuse to shit post?

There are a lot of posters here. There are bound to be multiple posters of similar political leaning responding to a thread. And it's perfectly possible to respond to multiple posters at once: it's call multi-quoting and it's quite easy.

I wasn't complaining, it was merely an observation meant to help you understand the earlier post we were discussing.

He was referencing that you guys gang up in threads, I think. And I think you guys do and it's impossible to have a conversation with 3 people at the same time.

But don't change the subject from you micharacterizing antifa

It’s funny sometimes I can guess who liked a post before I scroll down...same 4 posters. Two or three of these guys are probably the same person though

It’s funny sometimes I can guess who liked a post before I scroll down...same 4 posters. Two or three of these guys are probably the same person though
I've noticed it, as well.
Like a group of mongoloids clapping each other on the hump for managing to blurt out the equivalent of "F-f-fuck DrumpF!!!" in every single thread, regardless of the topic.

Clearly Antifa isn't a primarily black organization historically or currently.

But if it was would that then mean they could go act like complete retards and be shielded from criticism based on their skin color? That is probably what the guy was angling for, to sort of use a race card as a shield.

It sounds like he confused BLM with Antifa. Either that, or he has no idea who Antifa is, because it's clearly a big group of counter culture white people. Either way, that's a huge error he made there.

It sounds like he confused BLM with Antifa. Either that, or he has no idea who Antifa is, because it's clearly a big group of counter culture white people. Either way, that's a huge error he made there.
<mma4>

Or he knows exactly what Antifa is, and just lied to further CNN's agenda.

Or he knows exactly what Antifa is, and just lied to further CNN's agenda.

I don't think that's the kind of lie anybody would tell to further an agenda. Usually somebody would stretch or bend the truth to suit an agenda, not just make a completely incorrect statement that is clearly false. But I don't know who this guy is or what he is normally like. But from that one clip it appears that he was genuinely uninformed or confused.

I don't think that's the kind of lie anybody would tell to further an agenda. Usually somebody would stretch or bend the truth to suit an agenda, not just make a completely incorrect statement that is clearly false. But I don't know who this guy is or what he is normally like. But from that one clip it appears that he was genuinely uninformed or confused.

He wasn't confused about the racism theme he was gonna push, and it's a bit of a stretch to think that someone such as Toobin, who is entrenched in political stories every hour of the day and works regularly within the cable news sphere, doesn't know what Antifa is.

Maybe he doesn't though. Let's just say. That just means he ignorantly used them to push an agenda. Either way, he was getting that racism talking point in there no matter what.

That is just laughable, blatant lying in order to race bait. I've heard some "bending of the truth" on CNN to race bait, but that is on a whole other level.

Either that, or Toobin is the racist who just blindly assumes all rebellious groups must be made up of black people.

Toobin is the racist.

Toobin is the racist.

It's such a fail on every level. Not only is it just ignorant, but Toobin labeled them as a black group to paint them as some sympathetic minority group that Trump 's picking on. Antifa for the most part, are considered scummy thugs that the Liberal News networks don't even like calling by name, which is why they always say "counter-protesters". In his desperate attempt to turn this into a story about Trump being racist, he inadvertently lumped in black people with this group of shitheads.

LOL. Such an idiot.

"Antifa is widely perceived as an African American organization"

<{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><36><TheWire1><LikeReally5><Dylan>{<huh}<Huh2><{katwhu}><puh-lease75><{fry}>
Almost bit a gotdamn hole in my cheek when I heard this.

We can't win for losing!

This is some bullshit.

I'm moving to the Bahamas fuck all yall.

He wasn't confused about the racism theme he was gonna push, and it's a bit of a stretch to think that someone such as Toobin, who is entrenched in political stories every hour of the day and works regularly within the cable news sphere, doesn't know what Antifa is.

Maybe he doesn't though. Let's just say. That just means he ignorantly used them to push an agenda. Either way, he was getting that racism talking point in there no matter what.
I see it as a common enemy angle.

Or he’s just a dumbfuck that assumes any left of center group is made up of minorities

Their idols were anti-White anti-Christian communist Jews who are responsible for one of the greatest genocides in human history.

So their destructiveideology of open borders, while Israel is an ethno-state makes perfect sense.

It's such a fail on every level. Not only is it just ignorant, but Toobin labeled them as a black group to paint them as some sympathetic minority group that Trump 's picking on. Antifa for the most part, are considered scummy thugs that the Liberal News networks don't even like calling by name, which is why they always say "counter-protesters". In his desperate attempt to turn this into a story about Trump being racist, he inadvertently lumped in black people with this group of shitheads.

LOL. Such an idiot.

It's actually been understated in here how sinister what he said really is.

Oh, like that antifa member that was caught calling a black San Jose police officer an uncle tom on video . But they are the authority on what's racist or not.

In every Antifa video I've seen, the 'Nazis' they are attacking are usually far more diverse than they are.

In every Antifa video I've seen, the 'Nazis' they are attacking are usually far more diverse than they are.
I wouldn't lose sleep over watching someone run a bunch of them over with a car at one of these rallies. They're a hate group no better than Nazis. Beating up a Bernie supporter because he's holding an American flag. You see that.. They beat up someone who supposedly shares the same anti establishment rhetoric they do over a flag.

Back