Criticism of Antifa = RACIST!!!

"Antifa is widely perceived as an African American organization"

<{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><36><TheWire1><LikeReally5><Dylan>{<huh}<Huh2><{katwhu}><puh-lease75><{fry}>

From what I could tell from videos and pics most of them are white so criticing Antifa means you don't like white people? But how is that possible if there's no such a thing as "reverse racism"???

Trump is gonna pick up more of the black vote.

I just can't believe how flat out stupid so many Americans are to go for this stuff.

Who gives a rats ass what those cunts have to say?

I'm going to start merging all future threads this trivial concerning #antifa and media coverage of the group into a megathread.

"Antifa is widely perceived as an African American organization"

That is just laughable, blatant lying in order to race bait. I've heard some "bending of the truth" on CNN to race bait, but that is on a whole other level.

Either that, or Toobin is the racist who just blindly assumes all rebellious groups must be made up of black people.

I refuse to believe this is a real quote

Its towards the beginning of the video. I stopped watching when he said that and quoted him here for the lulz. If I had the patience to go back I'd put his name next to the quote

So, is Antifa immune to criticism now?

Since when the fuck is antifa seen as a black organization. Im not a fan of theirs but that is blatant horse shit. Its ties are to young white college kids and punk kids and hippies and all of those groups are mainly suburban and white

I'm going to start merging all future threads this trivial concerning #antifa and media coverage of the group into a megathread.

How is this trivial and why do this for only ANTIFA related criticism?

The word racist has been so diluted that it doesn't carry any real weight anymore.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf comes to mind.

Isn't Antifa mostly rich white kids trying to act woke?

Back