Cristiano Ronaldo is Ben Askrens no.1 Fan

I'm not surprised that the rapist likes wrestle fucking.

Cool. I used to bang Megan Fox before she married that cuck. I have this pic as proof.

170px-Megan_Fox_promoting_Transformers_in_Paris.jpg

We're eskimo brothers. Like Dana and Brendan.
Except cooler.

Ben Askren and I used to have long cuddle session that only ended when one of us scored. True story.

If you think Floyd Mayweather is more famous than Ronaldo or Messi you are beyond delusional.

but its amazing that floyd is still one of the most famous or even the most famous combat athlete ... and he is 41 y/o !

would bang
Screen-Shot-2014-07-26-at-11.03.01-PM.png

If you think Floyd Mayweather is more famous than Ronaldo or Messi you are beyond delusional.
lol exactly off the pitch no one's getting anywhere near him, but I wouldn't be surprised if some yank didn't know him

lol exactly off the pitch no one's getting anywhere near him, but I wouldn't be surprised if some yank didn't know him

Yeah that's our American hubris. Even in sports we gotta kind of do our own thing while the rest of the world is more interested in something else.

I can get into soccer (yeah yeah, football) during the world cup but that's about it. Just how we are raised here but our own football (American football), basketball, baseball are king. Our best athletes play these sports (well, the first two anyway, maybe not baseball so much) and it's why we aren't competitive in soccer.

Also, Floyd isn't close to Ronaldo or Messi when it comes to fame right now. Iirc they just did a list based on a variety of factors and it was those two followed by Lebron I think wasn't it?

Because the both like to rape? Ben likes to rape his opponents and Cristiano, well... <6>

It's like a meta truffle shuffle.

Or was that beta

Back