Cristiano Ronaldo favorite martial artist is Conor Mcgregor...

I wasn't joking. Badr spent a fortune and all of his time on trying to be in direct (physical) contact with Ronaldo, even having him fly over to Morocco in private jets many times. Being brought up in a strict islamic anti-gay environment has made him so violent towards other people because he can never come out.

the fuck are you talking about? weed much?

I think that's saying something about how good Conor is. It should make conor fans and even ufc fans proud that the most famous athlete on the planet has conor mcgregor as his favorite martial artist.

Ronaldo was a fan of the Man Utd Captain Irish Roy Keane of course he love an Irish Martial Artist. Keane was a beast and angry he would tell hes team off for bad performances.

Ronaldo in this link says Roy Keane helped him be a better player when he played for Man Utd..

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soc...ant-roy-keane-was-in-his-career-34176140.html

Last edited:
I know the situation, but you turned it in something that isn't.

Right because two men who constantly spend a fortune just to be with eachother as often as possible even having eachother flying over from different continents with private jets, posting a lot of pictures where they're wet in bathing suits hugging and carrying one another, does not suggest anything limp wristed at all.

Conor is his favorite MMA fighter by default - its the only MMA fighter he knows, because he was asked to stand next to him for a photo

Your threads are still shit. Glad to see nothing has changed.

Only thing that means is that conor is the most famous. Not the best one. Ronaldo is gay and likes badboys so ofcourse he would like conor. Ronaldo does have an sexual affair with Badr hari so wouldnt seem far fetched that he likes conor too

I'm not particularly a Bad Hari fan and actually quite like McGregor but you guys are either trolling hard or completely delusional.

Even if Mcgregor who is about 5'9 (175 cm) and walks around at 170 pounds (77 kg) was an amazing wrestler, which he definitely isn't, there's no way he would beat Badr Hari who's 6'6 (197 cm), walks around at 285 pounds (130 kilos) and is one of the most dangerous and violent kickboxers around. Conor would get killed if they fought.

Good luck taking this guy downn with Conor's size and wrestling abilities:

And has 0 wrestling and grappling. Easy takedown. It's funny because if it was a boxer everyone would be saying that Conor would take them down with ease but a kickboxer is somehow different?

I dont know who that person is.

Other than he plays gay ass soccer and thats just from the Conor video.

And has 0 wrestling and grappling. Easy takedown. It's funny because if it was a boxer everyone would be saying that Conor would take them down with ease but a kickboxer is somehow different?

0 wrestling and grappling? Badr Hari has trained some grappling before and even fought in MMA.
you say "easy takedown" completely ignoring the importance of size and strength.
There's a reason why there are weight classes in fight sports. Badr Hari is twice as heavy as Conor.
If it were a boxer it would be the same and I would be saying the exact same thing if you told me Conor would beat Klitschko by taking him down. We're not talking about someone the size of Mayweather here.
Please stop talking out of our ass.

Last edited:
0 wrestling and grappling? Badr Hari has trained some grappling before and even fought in MMA.
you say "easy takedown" completely ignoring the importance of size and strength.
There's a reason why there are weight classes in fight sports. Badr Hari is twice as heavy as Conor.
Please stop talking out of our ass.

Hes like 80lbs heavier. And size and strength mean zero when it's an elite MMA fighter. Conor has better takedowns than Royce. Look at the size of men Royce took down.

Hes like 80lbs heavier. And size and strength mean zero when it's an elite MMA fighter. Conor has better takedowns than Royce. Look at the size of men Royce took down.

Badr Hari is 285 pounds and Conor 170 pounds. I let you do the maths.
McGregor is not an elite grappler so please let's not compare him to Royce. Also Royce never took down people over 100 pounds heavier than him who also happened to be world strikers.

Badr Hari is 285 pounds and Conor 170 pounds. I let you do the maths.
McGregor is not an elite grappler so please let's not compare him to Royce. Also Royce never took down people over 100 pounds heavier than him who also happened to be world strikers.

So 170 times 2 is 285? OK. Clearly youre a math expert...

World striker means good tdd? OK.

I think that's saying something about how good Conor is. It should make conor fans and even ufc fans proud that the most famous athlete on the planet has conor mcgregor as his favorite martial artist.

Ronaldo doesn't even know who Conor is.

Back