Cristiano Ronaldo favorite martial artist is Conor Mcgregor...

I don't even know what Ronald looks like, or am aware of a single accomplishment he has achieved, so I highly doubt his actual fame nor do I care what he thinks about Conor, the only MMA fighter he probably even knows of in the first place.

you are a murican... so ignorants that live in another world don't matter.

you are a murican... so ingorants that live in another world don't matter.
You would love it here! I have probably even been to your country though, and if you were proud enough to list it I would tell you just how awesome your own country is!

Eh. Athletes from other sports who doesn't really follow a sport they are talking about are just another type of casual fan. It definitely says something about Conor's fame, but apart from that, I wouldn't read anything into it one way or the other.

I do, which is why I read your post again and realized that I got it wrong.

I'm gonna make a new point though: It's definitely close.

no it's not.... fame is mainly based on popularity and messi isn't nowhere near as popular as ronaldo....

Ronaldo is that guy that plays soccer right? Is he on the same team as Pele?

7g0q5.jpg

I don't know anything about soccer or even care that much but Ronaldo looks like a huge douche

What the hell are you talking about? I was talking about who is the most famous... and messi doesn't even come close

My bad - I thought you were talking about who was the better player.

Anyway, any thoughts on what colour that dress is?

I don't even know what Ronald looks like, or am aware of a single accomplishment he has achieved, so I highly doubt his actual fame nor do I care what he thinks about Conor, the only MMA fighter he probably even knows of in the first place.
I love your logic.

It just proves how big league Conor is, LeBron is a fan too. He is much bigger than the UFC, great time to sell the UFC though as Conor has temporarily raised the stock of the company single-handily but once he retires it will go back to being small time, no way is the company worth 4 billion without McGregor.

So you're saying that Conor would crush Badr with his patented wrestling game?

Conor would take Hari down with absolute ease if he wanted. He took Holloway down. He's an elite MMA fighter. Hari has 0 tdd.

Batistuta > Messi isn't a good shout, as it's simply no where near to being even remotely plausible.

No, but he'd be up there in the list of all time greats of Argentine players - probably second tier. I think he was the best player from Argentina for a time when he was banging in the goals for Fiorentina.

Back