Cristiano Ronaldo favorite martial artist is Conor Mcgregor...

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think that's saying something about how good Conor is. It should make conor fans and even ufc fans proud that the most famous athlete on the planet has conor mcgregor as his favorite martial artist.

Good point TS. I will change my pick from Nate to Conor because of this new information.

I don't think it speaks to how good Conor is, but... it does speak of his brilliance as a self-promoter. That he left Ireland to become Cristiano Ronaldo's favorite martial artist is amazing.

Does he even know any other Martial Artists? In b4 Badr Hari

I wonder how Badr Hari feels about this.

The best athlete on the planet is a fan of Conor. That is big time.

Okaaaaaay.

Anyway, Messi > Ronaldo.

2590151.main_image.jpg

at the moment.... not even close

Well, the league hasn't even started yet. But I think when you look back over time and their careers so far, Messi is the better player. But it's all objective.

The thing that I really want to get to the bottom of is, what fucking colour is this dress?

150226215539-black-blue-dress-super-169.jpg

Ronaldo is that guy that plays soccer right? Is he on the same team as Pele?

Well, the league hasn't even started yet. But I think when you look back over time and their careers so far, Messi is the better player. But it's all objective.

The thing that I really want to get to the bottom of is, what fucking colour is this dress?

150226215539-black-blue-dress-super-169.jpg

What the hell are you talking about? I was talking about who is the most famous... and messi doesn't even come close

I think that's saying something about how good Conor is. It should make conor fans and even ufc fans proud that the most famous athlete on the planet has conor mcgregor as his favorite martial artist.
I don't even know what Ronald looks like, or am aware of a single accomplishment he has achieved, so I highly doubt his actual fame nor do I care what he thinks about Conor, the only MMA fighter he probably even knows of in the first place.

Back