Cristiano Marcello's BJJ

i believe the crazyhorse fight started from wand and crazyhorse then escalated.

i could be wrong though, i wasnt there.

if there are any knowledgable jits fans here atm , how good is Braulio Estima.

if there are any knowledgable jits fans here atm , how good is Braulio Estima.

I think Vinny may well qualify being that he's, like, one of the very best in the world and posting in this thread

But yeah Braulio is friggin amazing, he also is one of the best in the world. Guys like Braulio, Vinny, Werdum, Maia etc are just on a completely different level from 99.9999% of most grapplers. With Roger and Jacare coming into the UFC there's quite an intense BJJ talent infusion, some of the best BJJ of all time in the UFC now

nice, thanks guys

appreciate the hook ups.

I think Vinny may well qualify being that he's, like, one of the very best in the world and posting in this thread

But yeah Braulio is friggin amazing, he also is one of the best in the world. Guys like Braulio, Vinny, Werdum, Maia etc are just on a completely different level from 99.9999% of most grapplers. With Roger and Jacare coming into the UFC there's quite an intense BJJ talent infusion, some of the best BJJ of all time in the UFC now

I wholeheartedly agree.

Braulio's the man

there's a great vid of GSP training with Estima

As for Cristiano, we are teammates from the same BJJ school, and in my opinion he has one of the best guards in the game, just hasnt had the opportunity to show yet.

Teach Chael how to do a gogaplata so he can do that to Jones and then simultaneously every MMA forum on the interwebs will explode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back