Crispy M&Ms are back in the US

Not gonna be happy until we get these back on the shelves! :D

624ThreeDs1.jpeg

Woooooooooow, I can't believe I pretty much forgot about this greatness.

Will have to try those...

Rarely drink soda and don't want to sound like a hipster...but I was shocked and appalled when I found out sprite tropical remix had been discontinued...what the fuck were they thinking???

I'll never understand why they don't make plain M&M's that are the size of the peanut ones. It seems so obvious.

Has anyone had any luck finding these? I have gone to a few stores and I have yet to find them.

Has anyone had any luck finding these? I have gone to a few stores and I have yet to find them.

There is a store where i live that carries them. Even in the king size bag. Yet to get them though.

A friend of mine still has an unopened bottle of that stuff. It's turned a brownish color now. I keep trying to get him to sell it.. 20 oz bottles go for over $100 on ebay now.

Also, crispy MMs are groce as fuck.
food threads just aren't complete without some retarded food snob comment. gtfo.

food threads just aren't complete without some retarded food snob comment. gtfo.

Yes, because you like them, everyone else must like them. Clearly that makes me a snob because I have preferences. But at least you're comment wasn't bitchy or anything.

What makes it crispy? Is it like Whoppers? If so, where's the chocolate go?

I'll never understand why they don't make plain M&M's that are the size of the peanut ones. It seems so obvious.

They do make jumbo maybe 2x size chocolate M&M's. Same shape, but bigger scale. Not sure if as big as peanut because the shape is different. I bought from Target (big pouch size).

Back