Cris Cyborg's response to USADA violation.

Thanks TS. There is going to be so much egg on face after this all gets cleared up and all the retards who started raging about trannies and horse semen in the eyeballs and all that toxic outpouring get destroyed.

Seem like your sweetheart layed an egg again Concrete, second time doping offence is serious stuff, she may get 5 years this time...

Shes done ,did not get an exemption. So bye bye dont let the door hit tou on the ass

So you took a banned substance to recover from a bad weight cut?

So she cheated.

That may be a valid argument if we are talking 3 months ago and Cyborg was prevented from fighting and had to pull out.
USADA is attempting to punish fighters for competing doped instead of PREVENTING them from fighting doped. These delayed findings don't mean shit to their opponents that just got smashed by a roider. Maybe she has a valid medical excuse so I'll hold off on getting rustled but I think I'm with the majority on this one when I say she's probably fucked.

TS, please explain to me why someone suffering severe dehydration (so severe their blood was too thick to draw) would be prescribed a diuretic.

thanks.

eagerly anticipating your reply

so treating dehydration by taking on diuretic and losing even more water?{<huh}

Dude...I like Cyborg a lot. I think she's gotten a raw deal simply because she's not that pretty and marketable. I wouldn't put it past dana and co. to have had something to do with this latest development.

*in before tin foil hats

#GUERNICAbless

You are the worst.

Still not as bad injury as Travis got.
ronda-rousey-dating-travis-browne-ftr.jpg

Are you really saying you would bang Cyborg over Rousey?

so treating dehydration by taking on diuretic and losing even more water?{<huh}

ive figured it. she was so dehydrated she drank like 100 gallons of water, ended up over-hydrated and had to dehydrate again

The funniest part of this is Cyborg constantly talks about how "sick" she is from this weight cut months ago, yet constantly posts on her instagram with videos of her beasting in the gym lol I don't know how many "sick" people can deadlift hundreds of pounds in the gym and train Muay Thai, but whatever.

ive figured it. she was so dehydrated she drank like 100 gallons of water, ended up over-hydrated and had to dehydrate again
And she is trying to get all that water out for like 2 months now since fight was in September lol

This excuse is so bs.

I know what it does. There is zero reason why it would be used in the treatment of hypertension or high blood pressure following a weight cut due to potential kidney issues, which are the current leading excuses apologists are grasping at. Furthermore, the Dr. who "precscribed" the treatment is Brazilian, not American, and is supposedly familiar with USADA procedures. Good luck clearing up that paperwork. Her response on facebook, a bad use of google translate, was a pathetic jumble of excuses that no US based physician would ever agree to an expect to keep his license.

Absolute disgrace after disgrace coming from her camp.

Thanks TS. There is going to be so much egg on face after this all gets cleared up and all the retards who started raging about trannies and horse semen in the eyeballs and all that toxic outpouring get destroyed.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sorry bruddah...

Back