Cris Cyborg's response to USADA violation.

Makes more and more sense why she isn't fighting for the belt. Wonder if Dana knew this before it was public
giphy.gif

Still recovering from the weight cut, guess they're putting her leg back on after the amputation, that was required for her to make weight.

I was more open minded about this before reading her response. It's bullshit. Even if it's not, you didn't disclose until you were popped. You're getting suspended.

Dude...I like Cyborg a lot. I think she's gotten a raw deal simply because she's not that pretty and marketable. I wouldn't put it past dana and co. to have had something to do with this latest development.

*in before tin foil hats

#GUERNICAbless
Why would they go through all that. They never had to hire her in the first place.

Still not as bad injury as Travis got.
ronda-rousey-dating-travis-browne-ftr.jpg
How many olympics medals does the girl on the right have???

also,take Cyborg to Kaiaphas!!

I would imagine that would be the chain of events but *IF* her medical state was in bad enough shape doctors may have administered these banned substances and attempted to notify USADA after. I've been rooting for the borg but she's fucked here
That may be a valid argument if we are talking 3 months ago and Cyborg was prevented from fighting and had to pull out.

Still not as bad injury as Travis got.
ronda-rousey-dating-travis-browne-ftr.jpg

Random Instagram chick with plastic surgery vs. self made millionaire. Hmm....

If the guy plays his cards right he never has to work another day in his life.

Man, my opinion of her surely has changed in the last 6 months...

You do not use a diuretic which forces your kidneys to work harder to expel water to recover from a life-threatening weight cut. Furthermore, she could have applied for a TUE and clearly did not.

Absolute horse shit.

Thanks TS. There is going to be so much egg on face after this all gets cleared up and all the retards who started raging about trannies and horse semen in the eyeballs and all that toxic outpouring get destroyed.

You do not use a diuretic which forces your kidneys to work harder to expel water to recover from a life-threatening weight cut. Furthermore, she could have applied for a TUE and clearly did not.

Absolute horse shit.
How do you know it's a diuretic?

Back