Cris Cyborg's response to USADA violation.

Why is Cyborg the only athlete that has these post cut problems, I've never heard this from anyone else. McGregor is skelator at 145.

That's what she gets for cheating to win against Gina.

Is this why her blood was too thick to draw or whatever?

Cyborg caught again? Wow, I never would have expected that....

I guess we see the real reason she turned down those title fights

So Ray Elbe went from this:

ray-elbe-girlfriend.jpg

To this:

cris-cyborg-wallpapers.jpg

Ray, you're supposed to fuck 'up', not 'down'.

HAHAHA Not fuggin surprised at all, It has so many supporters saying it is the best thing in WMMA and that it was soooooo long ago since it popped for steroids hehehe well to them i say....
screenshot_2013-10-26_001.png

Shouldnt they notitfy USADA before taking the supplements and stuff? they now claim that they provided all sort of medical records to them, but after the fact.....
I would imagine that would be the chain of events but *IF* her medical state was in bad enough shape doctors may have administered these banned substances and attempted to notify USADA after. I've been rooting for the borg but she's fucked here

Why is it that the fighters taking banned substances to recover from injuries and, er, weight cuts never disclose the information until after they're flagged for doping violations?

Dude...I like Cyborg a lot. I think she's gotten a raw deal simply because she's not that pretty and marketable. I wouldn't put it past dana and co. to have had something to do with this latest development.

*in before tin foil hats

#GUERNICAbless
moron alert

Makes more and more sense why she isn't fighting for the belt. Wonder if Dana knew this before it was public

She needs to call Brock Lesnar to get to the bottom of this.

Back