Cris Cyborg's response to USADA violation.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
The Brazilian fighter declined to reveal which substance she popped up for, but said that it was something to recover from her recent brutal weight cut for UFC Fight Night 95 on Sept. 24, when she defeated Lina Lansberg.

"What I can say now is that they are talking to my doctor, and I’m calm,” Cyborg said. "Everybody knows I’m sick, that I’m recovering from the weight cut I had to do for the fight. What is happening is post-weight cut. Everybody knows I’m sick. They are talking to my doctor to solve this the best way.

"It's nothing bad. I'm on medical treatment."

Cyborg (17-1, 1 NC), who turned down opportunities to fight Holly Holm and Germaine de Randaime for the inaugural UFC featherweight championship because of health issues, is 2-0 under the UFC banner.

Cyborg's boyfriend Ray Elbe posted on The Underground that Cyborg has not tested positive for a steroid.

"Not for a steroid, and she has a prescription as part of the post fight therapy she’s been receiving due to the severe weight cut," he wrote. "This has been known for a few days, and Cris doctor has been in direct contact with USADA turning over all the necessary patient files to document the reasons Cris needs the medication."

The current Invicta FC featherweight titleholder failed a drug test in 2011, after defending the Strikeforce 145-pound belt against Hiroko Yamanaka. The Brazilian, who won that fight in 16 seconds, failed a drug test for stanozolol.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...alks-usada-notification-ufc-medical-treatment

If Rumble can hit 170 she isn't dying from a weight cut.

Last edited by a moderator:
A weight cut so brutal you have to take steroids 3 months later to recover?

Yeah, ill wait for more info before believing that

"It's nothing bad. I'm on medical treatment."

[<dunn]

Dude...I like Cyborg a lot. I think she's gotten a raw deal simply because she's not that pretty and marketable. I wouldn't put it past dana and co. to have had something to do with this latest development.

*in before tin foil hats

#GUERNICAbless

HOW ARE YOU RECOVERING FROM CUTTING FROM SEPTEMBER STILL?!?! what the hell did she do? cut 100 pounds?!

Either fight freakshow fights, drop the muscle, or retire so we dont have to hear bullshit anymore

Wow she popped again? Even if she had a prescription, she knows what's on the banned list and she needs an exeption to take anything on it. She's gone for a year at least

giphy.gif

Unless she's saying she took Jon Jones's dick pills I ain't trying to hear it.

Shouldnt they notitfy USADA before taking the supplements and stuff? they now claim that they provided all sort of medical records to them, but after the fact.....

"Everybody knows I’m sick, that I’m recovering from the weight cut I had to do for the fight.
3 months ago? Yeah, and I have a lakeside resort to sell you in the middle of the desert, the beach is huge!

If it's steroids, then she may have just lost millions. Think about it, if she lost her next 3 fights, she would take home over 2 million. Fighting for the title or headling Brazil, and who knows how much she would of made fighting Ronda. What she does have going for her is the weight cutting, if she's got organ problems, then there's probably a lot of stuff a Doctor could give to help her organs recover.

& Lina still hasn't gotten her 20%

Kick her out. I could careless
about ever seeing her fight again.
She should go fight Gabi in Japan.

Only fair fight there is for her.

If it's steroids, then she may have just lost millions. Think about it, if she lost her next 3 fights, she would take home over 2 million. Fighting for the title or headling Brazil, and who knows how much she would of made fighting Ronda. What she does have going for her is the weight cutting, if she's got organ problems, then there's probably a lot of stuff a Doctor could give to help her organs recover.
Basically if it's anything. She has an extensive cheating history.

Back