Cris Cyborg vs. Yana Kunitskaya Targeted For UFC 222 w/ Edgar vs. Ortega as Co-Main

Good god the matchmaking Cyborg gets is so fucking pathetic.

Props to Ortega for stepping up and fighting Edgar. I did not think that there was any way that he would want to risk his spot against someone as dangerous as Frankie. I'm glad to be proven wrong.

Why you think she "won't fight Amanda" ? She was going to, she is saving this card! After that, at UFC 224 or 226, the Nunes fight can happen.

Maybe. Cyborg's whole narrative for not fighting Amanda next was that she wanted to fight a real 145lb girl. If this fight vs Yana happens she may start saying the same thing again since Yana is yet another 135lb girl moving up.

Welp, they’ve officially been booked now. @Arkridge

Props to Ortega & Yana for taking these fights.

Cyborg ducks Mandy to take another nobody... sad.. Guess Holly was to much a,challenge she only likes likes squash fights.

I like Megan but you can't claim Cyborg is ducking her when she's the one who dropped out of a fight with Cyborg

So a Bantamweight who lost to Tonya Evinger? Should be competitive.

Who cares how "big" this 135er is, she got muscled around by a fat soccer mom
who Cyborg used as a heavybag.

Another jobber for Cyborg to roid smash.

Nunes is the only remotely meaningful fight for her.

Is this a joke? Cyborg fighting yet another fucking fattened up BW?

Yana lost to Evinger just two fights ago at BW.

Why won't she fight other FWs? Or at the very least, if she's going to just keep defending the FW belt against BWs then why not against Nunes who is a way tougher fight.

The UFC won't sign any fucking FW's you dolt. Megan Anderson is legit the only FW they've signed worth anything and even she's ducked Cyborg

They actually made the card better by having Holloway injured. Yana is nice looking but is a bum, Cyborg gets easy $ pretty much.

Btw, how can anybody be a fan of Megan Anderson? She's scared of fighting anybody & she plays for the other team, ehh.

LOL won't fight Amanda Nunes saying she wants to fight a real 145lb girl to legitimize the division, proceeds to pick a 135lb girl from Invicta.

Cyborg generally doesn't get the opponents she picks because they duck her. She was asking for GDR or Anderson but after multiple ducks she is forced to just take anyone who has the guts to turn up.

Lmao. So I am assuming they are feeding her a can to pad the card as much as possible.

True. After all the jokes at her expense, I became a fan of hers.

But her non-stop bitching, and her boyfriend using her social media accounts to say some absolutely despicable things have thrown her back to being unlikeable.

Yeah. She is her own worst enemy in many regards. If she takes this fight I think it makes pretty obvious her issues with that shit last year were absolutely about cycling off whatever she was on and NOT bloody weight cutting

Kunitskaya by 1st round armbar if Mike England is the ref

Poor Yana RIP.

I see the tears are flowing already from Cyborg Haters (like always). Hoping Cyborg will pick up a loss in her next fight and Nunes is their only hope.

Good move for Cyborg easy money fight that leaves her haters extremely butt hurt. Man she really is the GOAT.

whats up wit Nunes? if Cyborg is really ducking her wouldnt she be all over social media talking about it?

The UFC won't sign any fucking FW's you dolt. Megan Anderson is legit the only FW they've signed worth anything and even she's ducked Cyborg

Well, why the fuck won't they sign any bro? What's the point of FW if nearly the entire division is made up of fattened up BWs?

Cyborg generally doesn't get the opponents she picks because they duck her. She was asking for GDR or Anderson but after multiple ducks she is forced to just take anyone who has the guts to turn up.

If she wants a real 145lber why is she asking for GDR? GDR made it perfectly clear she doesn't want to fight Cyborg and she has already moved back to 135lbs after her 1 FW fight.

If she is forced to pick anyone who has the guts to fight her then fight Amanda. UFC wants it, Amanda wants it, fans want it, it is by far the highest profile fight she could possibly get at the moment.

Cyborg looking for an opponent.
giphy.gif

What's Megan Anderson doing? Is she still tip toeing around hoping nobody notices she has a 145lb belt and is no longer "injured"?

Disgusting.

refuse to buy any card with Cyborg on it.

Back