News Cris Cyborg vs. Sinead Kavanagh featherweight title fight set for Bellator 271

No one ever cared to thread or prop her MMA Org t'night...

YOdhHf3.jpg

[MMA]
Nação Cyborg 10
Bocaiuva do Sul, Parana, Brazil

Main Card – YouTube / Facebook – 7:00pm ET / 4:00pm PT ???
Elisandra Ferreira vs. Maria Ribeiro
Nicolle Caliari vs. Mayara Thays
Tayná Lamounier vs. Cláudia Leite
Carolina Kerr vs. Daiana Silva
Stéfane Soares vs. Kethylen Rothenburg
Milena Alves vs. Aline David
Andreia Oro vs. Sil Oliveira
Lu Corpinho vs. Gaby Prado
Mariana Campos vs. Rayane Canetti

Live Stream:

Worthless fans abound...

Cyborg is 36 now but then Holly Holm is almost 40 and still fighting. Maybe Cyborg can defend that belt for another 4 years as I don't see anyone beating her. I'd favour her to beat Nunes in a rematch as well it's such a shame she got cut and they are in separate orgs now, that's the fight that all WMMA fans want to see. I don't think Sinead will have much for Cyborg, if she makes it to the final bell that would be a moral victory for her, no one has done that in Bellator yet.
She was cut from the UFC per say but I do not think she wanted to be there anymore.

Women's 145 division has to be the most trash division in all of MMA and it isn't even close.
145 was created for cyborg when she was in the UFC; she had a tough time cutting weight to 140 there was no way she could cut to 135, hence why 145 was created for her.

Lmfao where do they find these girls for Loureda to fight
She'll probably get her ass kicked again by that bum, too. As long as she shakes her booty afterwards, its all good.

Robert Turnquest is the last guy JZ Calvacante ever beat on a Titan FC card. That's the only reason I've heard of him because I was always a JZ fan.

With the additions, the Bellator 271 lineup includes:

• Champion Cris Cyborg vs. Sinead Kavanagh – for women’s featherweight title
  • Tyrell Fortune vs. Linton Vassell
  • Justin Gonzales vs. Aaron Pico
  • Rakim Cleveland vs. Steve Mowry
  • Arlene Blencowe vs. Pam Sorenson
  • Valerie Loureda vs. Taylor Turner
  • Roman Faraldo vs. Robert Turnquest
  • Bruna Ellen vs. Desiree Yanez
  • Colton Hamm vs. Cody Law
  • Jordan Newman vs. Shane O’Shea

I think someone has a crush on Loureda

Loureda is a nobody in mma. Yeah she's got a fat ass and a ton of followers on IG but what does that mean in mma? She isn't gonna make or break a major promotion like Bellator. If she had won her last fight she would have some leverage but after losing what do you expect? This is probably good for her to keep her grounded and working hard. Until she proves it in the cage Bellator shouldn't roll the red carpet out for her. Now Combate, they are desperate and have no competition for her so of course they will treat her like a star.

Back