Cris Cyborg vs Male Sparring Partner Nick Lauro Going Pretty Hard

Cyborg showing solid boxing technique. Honda don't want none.

FamiliarGlamorousFulmar-size_restricted.gif

Cyborg doesn't stand a chance, bucko.

as far as boxing goes i'm not impressed and you can tell the guy is going easy on her either that or he has no power

Cyborg has always been a beastly striker. But she hasn't had to show her skills against the girls she's fought in MMA because she can just over power them.

That guy had a clear speed advantage and is the more fluid boxer. But she showed good head movement at times. Blocked and partied his shots well and mixed up her body and head shots well.

Last edited:
The irony is that Lucia Rijker is probably one of the best female strikers of all time (17-0 14 KOs in boxing / 36-0-1 25 KOs) AND was talking up Ronda's abilities when she brought her fighters to spar Ronda.

Edmond lol:
And that interview was from 2012. Edmond is such a goof.

Ok now everyone post up their sparring vids. Go!

I don't know how you'd draw that conclusion from watching that video so I'm guessing you don't know much about combat sports.

This is actually a woman getting her ass kicked by a man:

The woman getting wrecked is Lucia Rijker, and she would have destroyed Cyborg. She was 37-0-1 in kickboxing with 25 KO's and 17-0 in boxing with 14 KO's. That wasn't just any woman, seems a lot of people in this thread know nothing about her. She was a badass.

Back