Cris Cyborg vs Male Sparring Partner Nick Lauro Going Pretty Hard

In my opinion Holly would school Cyborg in striking. Holly uses angles and footwork. Cyborg doesn't. Cyborg likes to move forward with her hands down and Holly would see that as a gift. Cyborg can't stand with her and she would be forced to take her down where her muscle would be of some use. We all saw what Baars did to Cyborg.

Buddy she is bigger, stronger and hits harder and possible can also take some damage.

We saw a few times already if Holly leads it gets bad and ugly.. not sure if Cyborg would change her style to accommodate that or just say screw it I'm doing my own thing I will come at you.

Even is she decides to just be in her grill and attack it's still very hard for Holly to pull it off.

Baars isn't a boxer and she outclassed Cyborg easily. What would a real boxer do to her? Braekus would decapitate her with a jab.
I doubt it, she's not known for her power but she'd win a match with Cyborg in all likelihood. I'll definitely watch.

Buddy she is bigger, stronger and hits harder and possible can also take some damage.

We saw a few times already if Holly leads it gets bad and ugly.. not sure if Cyborg would change her style to accommodate that or just say screw it I'm doing my own thing I will come at you.

Even is she decides to just be in her grill and attack it's still very hard for Holly to pull it off.

What makes you think Cyborg would change her style? She's a sloppy brawler who always moves forward. Holly would counter punch her face off and skip away. Cyborg is susceptible to counter punchers. Cyborg would have a hard time hitting Holly. It doesn't matter if holly has power or not. She'll out point Cyborg and make her look foolish.

Also, does Cyborg have good cardio? I think it's questionable. We know Holly does.

What makes you think Cyborg would change her style? She's a sloppy brawler who always moves forward. Holly would counter punch her face off and skip away. Cyborg is susceptible to counter punchers. Cyborg would have a hard time hitting Holly. It doesn't matter if holly has power or not. She's out point Cyborg and make her look foolish.

She could just learn from all the fights she saw and just take her time wait and let Holly come in and just try to counter her 2-3 times and get the TKO or just go for a takedown and some GnP.. that can work to maybe.

As good as Holly is.. make her lead she is down to 50%.

She could just learn from all the fights she saw and just take her time wait and let Holly come in and just try to counter her 2-3 times and get the TKO or just go for a takedown and some GnP.. that can work to maybe.

As good as Holly is.. make her lead she is down to 50%.

I agree that is how you beat Holly but I don't see Cyborg humbling herself enough to change how she fights. I see her believing she'll just walk her down and land a huge punch like she does everyone else. The same thing Ronda thought was a fine strategy. Cyborg has never fought anyone with the footwork of Holly.

I agree that is how you beat Holly but I don't see Cyborg humbling herself enough to change how she fights. I see her believing she'll just walk her down and land a huge punch like she does everyone else. The same thing Ronda thought was a fine strategy. Cyborg has never fought anyone with the footwork of Holly.

And you know what.. it still can happen just like that.. walk her down, bully her / trap her and eat something and just come forward land her own and end it.

Or she can be smart and be patient and wait for her openining.

Or just go the takedown game plan.. heck she has a more ways of winning then losing and she is the bigger girl (I would bet stronger to p4p) would have 10-12 or so lbs on her on fight night in a catch weight bout more if it's her division of 145 lbs.

Oh and like I said if Holly had 8-10 pounds on Valentina you can't make the Cyborg vs Valentina fight it would be to much to overcome remember this are women and in the lower classes when we say 20-25 lbs differences % wise it's crazy.. and it's more real size / 100% useful not just "extra" like we get from HW after the let's say the 250 lbs mark.

Didnt it take more than a round? And he definitely goes 100%, and its not like the guy is a complete can even, his record was 13-1 and he looked decent. Why it took so long from him to KO a woman? I mean he is a man after all, fighting a woman. Why couldnt he just KO her with first punch. How come it looked like the fight was slightly competitive for awhile, Sherdog has told me thats impossible in a man vs woman scenario.
It was a very short round, they were wearing big gloves, and like I said I doubt he decided he was gonna try to sprint and finish her in 10 seconds just to disprove your silly argument. If it was an MMA fight it most likely ends inside a minute.

Anyway, I don't know what you're going on about? Girls are much much weaker, not because I watched that video, but because I've trained martial arts long enough to tell you that even the really tough ones are still much weaker than anyone worthy of being called a man.

is the guy a pro boxer? he wasn´t touched that much while landed lots of combos
Cyborg is a scary girl though

Cyborg does not impress me at all; she is not a very skilled boxer nor an elite grappler! Sbe is pretty strong and tough though so she can take a lot of punishment but Holly would out-strike her and Ronda throw and armbar her...

Back