Cris Cyborg vs Male Sparring Partner Nick Lauro Going Pretty Hard

the guy is technically much better than her. He is accurate, slips well, moves fast. To me, Cyborg looks like the average joe from your local boxing club. And this is without the power difference because they are sparring lightly.

It's good that shes training her boxing with an actual partner. You can't improve yourself by only shadow boxing at the beach.

that's a fight. not light sparring.

Well, I was giving an example of a woman actually getting her ass handed to her by a man to the guy I quoted who claimed that Cyborg kinda got her butt kicked but thanks for pointing out the obvious.

the guy is technically much better than her. He is accurate, slips well, moves fast. To me, Cyborg looks like the average joe from your local boxing club. And this is without the power difference because they are sparring lightly.
she's unbeaten as female boxer
maybe female boxing is just weak lol

I wish they would let Cyborg crush Cloner McTapper

She blocks too many punches with her face because she keeps her hands too low and she's susceptible to the counter punch. It's the same thing she did when Baars clowned her. She's also slow and way to stiff due to all the muscle and has poor balance, which is probably why she doesn't have any real KO power.

I hope she fights Braekus and doesn't make up an excuse to get out of it. It'll be funny to see her get tooled again.

cyborgversusbaars7.gif

That guy was pretty quick on his feet, in and out and accurate. I know he was sparring a woman, but she's an angel. Not woman, not man!

War Cyborg!

Well, I was giving an example of a woman actually getting her ass handed to her by a man to the guy I quoted who claimed that Cyborg kinda got her butt kicked but thanks for pointing out the obvious.
she was mostly outclassed. she didn't get her butt kicked. he easily could have if that was his goal.

I wish they would let Cyborg crush Cloner McTapper
sad thing is you probably are serious. conor would toy with the guy toying with cyborg in this video.

I don't know how you'd draw that conclusion from watching that video so I'm guessing you don't know much about combat sports.

This is actually a woman getting her ass kicked by a man:

ahhmmm...did you watch the video? all her punches hit his GLOVES, he held back but hit her when he felt like it...she's too muscled bound and stiff. I don't see how you could see something different.

I don't know how you'd draw that conclusion from watching that video so I'm guessing you don't know much about combat sports.

MMA - first punch that lands by the man 99% will result in this .

They were bangin' eachother hard!

she can beat up dudes. just not professional mma fighters.

Yes she can beat pro mma fighters.
Sherdog, Joe Rogan, and the UFC said so!

The irony is that Lucia Rijker is probably one of the best female strikers of all time (17-0 14 KOs in boxing / 36-0-1 25 KOs) AND was talking up Ronda's abilities when she brought her fighters to spar Ronda.

Edmond lol:

Interesting read.

Penis and testicles > No penis and no testicles. At least when it comes to fighting.

If you're an at least somewhat athletic dude, you can knock out any chick with an overhand right. Yes, I am saying I can knock out Cyborg with a simple overhand right.

She won't see that speed in wmma so i dont really see why she is doing this.. (choose slower partners) Cyborg looking pretty good though.

Lol she got her butt kicked on this sparring video brahhhhh

Back