Cris Cyborg shown crying during brutal weight cut before UFC debut

Gotta lose the water weight anyway possible

022.jpg

Anyone near them teardrops, will fail a USADA test.

She is not making 135, EVER.

Just create the 145 division and let the big girls bang, Dana.

Nice impersonation of Tim Kennedy.

Nobody beat Whineddy.

screen-shot-2014-04-11-at-5-09-06-pm.png

Everytime I remember you're the one who brought us "Whineddy" I realise that you're essential to this place. "Whineddy", holy shit, that's fucking awesome.

Man that shit is not healthy. Respect to all fighters except Jon Jones. Fuck him.

Man, this is not funny. FUCK THIS SHIT

Ronda makes 135 easy; and she's chubby at that weight, could easily do 125 if she had the bodyfat percentage someone like Cryroid does.

And that's why Cryrroid, the proven drug cheat, should close her entitled mouth about getting Ronda to move up in weight to fight her. You can't make the weight class that Ronda only fights in because she stuffs her face.

Just make a 145+ division. From 145 to 199 women's heavyweight division. So she won't event have to cut to 145 anymore. Just have her get to 175 and fight beast mode

She is not making 135, EVER.

Just create the 145 division and let the big girls bang, Dana.

Outside of her, who are the "legit" big girls? Out of all of them who couldn't make 135, that's hasn't dropped dirty?

I respect her greatly. She's a savage with no excuses. I'd love to see her as a champ.

yea she puts herself through hell.....waaaa

all for the size advantage. again , she is the one that bloated up to 170 plus...

no sympathy for her

Back