Cris Cyborg loses a sponsorship for punching Angela Magana.

Now she only needs to lose her UFC contract.

Fighters are not a significant customer demographic for the company. And to imply that there was any bullying of cancer kids is extremely fake news.

More attempt at damage control.

Every single female fan condemned the other chick's actions and said Cyborg was in the right. Show me the bully chick's supporters in her posts where she talked about the incident, where are they? She even got tossed out of Alliance!

Damage control won't work

Let's hope Reebok steps up with more cash

With all due respect man but what's the difference? They DID had an angry argument at first that then turned physical.

It makes the company look petty, and Cyborg look badly wronged, if it is implied that the company got upset over a mere angry argument. If that had been all it was, I doubt that there would have been any repercussions from Grrrl. Getting cited by the police for "battery" is no doubt the crtical issue, not a mere "altercation".

good she set a bad example for her fans and this sport. there are laws against hitting people. idc how much of a jerk magana was being. cyborg had a childish reaction and suck punched her

Hell with that...I've taught my daughter since she was very young..someone messes with you, someone tries to bully you and that goes for cyber bullying...you make sure they don't do it again..sometimes, physical violence is the only thing that works...whether it's illegal or not, you can't let people walk all over you and disrespect you...

So she is claiming she is so unpopular that she couldn't sell 7500 of tickets. That means the UFC should pay her less than 7500

whats that reference about?

Is that even really a thing? I mean, a whole hotel dedicated to swingers only?

That area must be cuck land
Cyborg doesn't tweet for herself, her boyfriend with a half broken velociraptor claw-shaped dick does it for her. His dick is internally torn on one side and twists over like a pretzel!

Hell with that...I've taught my daughter since she was very young..someone messes with you, someone tries to bully you and that goes for cyber bullying...you make sure they don't do it again..sometimes, physical violence is the only thing that works...whether it's illegal or not, you can't let people walk all over you and disrespect you...

This sort of thing is an opportunity for the sackless little beta clan to position themselves to bully people verbally or online without risk of being slapped for it.

Abuse is abuse. I have seen some people on here argue that it is ok to say whatever you want to people, that is bullshit. If someone gets in your face and is trying to be hurtful just because they think it is funny or like to be nasty then a trip behind the woodshed might just be what they need.

Cyborg should not have let her emotions get the best of her at that time and place. I 100% agree with you.

The good news is that there are still plenty of people in the world who won't put up with that shit, so the people who like to verbally abuse others and believe they are protected really are not at all even if they want to try to convince everyone they are.

Every single female fan condemned the other chick's actions and said Cyborg was in the right. Show me the bully chick's supporters in her posts where she talked about the incident, where are they? She even got tossed out of Alliance!

No, not every single fan. Many condemned Angela's actions but still say that Cyborg should not have hit her.

Cyborg doesn't tweet for herself, her boyfriend with a half broken velociraptor claw-shaped dick does it for her. His dick is internally torn on one side and twists over like a pretzel!
<41>

even though

{<huh}

I mean... i know about her not managing her own media stuff, i was talking exclusively about the dick refence.

Every single female fan condemned the other chick's actions
and said Cyborg was in the right. Show me the bully chick's supporters in her posts where she talked about the incident, where are they? She even got tossed out of Alliance!

Because you talked to each and every one of them. If every single female fan sided wtih the Brazilian brute that assaulted a girl 30+ pounds smaller than she is, for simply talking, then every single female fan of the sport is a dumb-ass. I refuse to believe that.

Back