Cris Cyborg has a boyfriend now.

I bet he’s submissive and fantasizes about muscular women

Why is this news? Same sex relationships are just fine

Yeah, except she was in KIDNEY FAILURE. You have any idea how dangerous that is you dumb fuck?

So dangerous that it made her forget she had kidney failure:

As it stands, Cyborg did release a list of her medical conditions from the time, and there is no mention of kidney damage or dehydration at all. Here is the list.

CID E 87.6 - Potassium deficiency

CID 87.8 - Possibly electrolyte imbalance if it’s E 87.8, but can’t be sure without identifying letter. If no identifying letter means A, then A 87.8 is viral meningitis.

CID E 44.0 - Moderate protein-energy malnutrition (weight loss)

CID N 83.2 - Retention or simple cyst of ovary. Specifically not neoplastic, congenital or polycystic ovary syndrome.

CID I 15.9 - Unspecified secondary hypertension (high blood pressure).

CID Z 73.3 - Stress (physical and mental strain).

CID E 06.3 - Autoimmune thyroiditis

03CA9B97-C3E3-408D-B5D6-4C0214B39BE6.jpeg

As it stands, Cyborg did release a list of her medical conditions from the time, and there is no mention of kidney damage or dehydration at all. Here is the list.

CID 87.8 - Possibly electrolyte imbalance if it’s E 87.8, but can’t be sure without identifying letter. If no identifying letter means A, then A 87.8 is viral meningitis.

CID N 83.2 - Retention or simple cyst of ovary. Specifically not neoplastic, congenital or polycystic ovary syndrome.

I’m..those are code for KIDNEY FAILURE moron. Electroylte imbalances can kill you. Why do they happen? Oh..fucked up kidneys!!! Same with K+ and Ca+. Just because you’re too stupid to read what bloodwork means , doesn’t mean you’re right .

Last edited:

https://www.news-medical.net/health/Electrolyte-disturbance-and-acute-kidney-failure.aspx
Educate yourself.
Treatment for this condition includes electrolyte replenishment (usually IV, which she was hospitalized to receive) and spironolactone, which helps the kidneys excrete urine and is what is called a “potsssium sparing diuretic”. Symptoms Incude extreme fatigue, water retention, hypertension( high blood pressure) and in some cases heart dysthymia (potassium is essential for heart rhythm regulation). In severe cases , patients with acute kidney failure require dialysis, and if kidneys do not recover, transplant. Chris was given this medication to try to save her kidneys from further failure and death.

Last edited:
She’s always had a significant other. Just because you basement dwelling shallow Hal virgins won’t bang her because you think you deserve scar jo doesn’t mean someone else isn’t.

https://www.news-medical.net/health/Electrolyte-disturbance-and-acute-kidney-failure.aspx
Educate yourself.
Treatment for this condition includes electrolyte replenishment (usually IV, which she was hospitalized to receive) and spironolactone, which helps the kidneys excrete urine and is what is called a “potsssium sparing diuretic”. Symptoms Incude extreme fatigue, water retention, hypertension( high blood pressure) and in some cases heart dysthymia (potassium is essential for heart rhythm regulation). In severe cases , patients with acute kidney failure require dialysis, and if kidneys do not recover, transplant. Chris was given this medication to try to save her kidneys from further failure and death.

Kidney failure is caused by steroid use.

Hyperthyroidism is caused by steroid abuse.

High blood pressure is caused by steroid abuse.

Electrolyte imbalance is caused by steroid abuse.

Moderate protein energy malnutrition is caused by not getting enough protein, yet despite the lack of protein her muscles are massive? Steroid abuse.

Such a waste of your time spent desperately trawling Wikipedia, blind to the evidence in front of you.

I see denial people.

Calling those symptoms 'kidney failure' is one thing, calling them steroid abuse is another.

Kidney failure is caused by steroid use.

Hyperthyroidism is caused by steroid abuse.

High blood pressure is caused by steroid abuse.

Electrolyte imbalance is caused by steroid abuse.

Moderate protein energy malnutrition is caused by not getting enough protein, yet despite the lack of protein her muscles are massive? Steroid abuse.

Such a waste of your time spent desperately trawling Wikipedia, blind to the evidence in front of you.

I see denial people.

Calling those symptoms 'kidney failure' is one thing, calling them steroid abuse is another.
I’m a nurse you stupid dumbass. Her kidney failure was from her weight cut. I worked in a dialysis unit for 2 years. Step off.

A boyfriend? So you're telling me that dude Cyborg is openly a homosexual?

I’m a nurse you stupid dumbass. Her kidney failure was from her weight cut. I worked in a dialysis unit for 2 years. Step off.

Nurse Web MD, If a massive muscle bound, huge chinned, deep voiced female bodybuilder came in to a hospital and you didn't consider those symptoms to be a result of steroid abuse, I'd ask for a second opinion....

You're a renal nurse and you don't know those are all symptoms of steroid abuse? Damn.

Nurse Web MD, If a massive muscle bound, huge chinned, deep voiced female bodybuilder came in to a hospital and you didn't consider those symptoms to be a result of steroid abuse, I'd ask for a second opinion....

You're a renal nurse and you don't know those are all symptoms of steroid abuse? Damn.

Get your facts straight. She tested positive 5 years ago. Kidneys were fine. The failure happened after she cut to 140. She has been struggling since. She’s not the first fighter to have this happen. I know it chaps your balls that there is a woman (probably many) in the world that could starch your ass in a fight..sorry your manlet ego has a hard time with that.. but you really don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about, and I’m 100% sure you don’t have the inside scoop on this situation. You’re already coming off as an ignorant fucktard. Time to go away.

If she was genuinely happy she wouldn't have to write an essay on social media to convince other people
Apparently your hate fried your brain and you are now just a brainless dumbass.

This is a message from him to her. (note the "girl, you make me so very happy"...)

Besides, this is a message for Valentines day, so again, he was not asking anyone, he was professing his love for her...

But great job trying to make it sound like they barely like each other...

keep foaming off the mouth, kid. Your envy & hate is a great reminder of how stupid people can be.

Back