Cris Cyborg exposes Dana White because of The UFC’s Dirty Weigh-Cutting Secret

Gorbag

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I go inside the bath and I pray there and I cry" - Cyborg admits that she did a mistake with drugs back in 2011 though.

Enjoy the tears of the Cyborg;

Cyborg is the whiniest fighter ever.

At the end of the day, fighters decide which class to fight in. If you put yourself through extreme weightcutting, don't fucking complain.

what i got out of it whine,, cry 145 her weight... after losing 26 27 pounds.. just go away

Maybe think about fight at 170 then?

Oh yeah, you'd be fighting in small regional shows making $5k a fight.

Your choice Cyborg, no one is forcing you.

Stop trying to fight women who are much smaller than you and maybe you won't have to kill yourself in the bath.

Maybe think about fight at 170 then?

Oh yeah, you'd be fighting in small regional shows making $5k a fight.

Your choice Cyborg, no one is forcing you.
She wouldn't make 5k a fight bro. Way too much.

Do you think that when she's doing weight training and impressing all her male friends that she's just one of the boys... packing on the muscle, that it makes it harder and harder for her to cut back down?

Or is she just that fucking stupid?

Remember the tub, cyborg...remember the tub!

What was with randomly going to the pic of the RR head kick from Holly when it had nothing at all to do with anything

All she exposed Dana as is someone who signed a chick who has no intention of making 135. How is it dana's fault that she is after pic for 'what happens if you take WAY too much steroids'? What the fuck do I care if she cries every time she has to take a bath. That entire story is stupid. She has never made 135 and considering she is juicing once again apparently not really trying either.

Back