Cris Cyborg behavior in defeat

Ronda said she would not fight her.
Remember?
False

Rousey said she would fight Cyborg if she made 135 lbs.

Then Cyborg signed a UFC contract stipulating that she would lose the weight and fight at 135 lbs, then would get her shot at Rousey.

‘Cyborg’ UFC Deal Confirmed; Must Fight at 135 Pounds in Invicta to Earn Rousey Bout

Know your facts before posting. Odd that I have to say that to someone whose username is "Th3PlainTruth." Try living up to that name for once.

Last but not least....Cyborg fought the best chick in the division and lost...so what the fuck are you talking about.
All this shit youre talking is over.
Uhhh, if you're posting false information, you get called out on it.

Don't talk out your ass, and that won't happen.

The best fought the best.
Why the fuck are you on here bitchin?
Even still..Cyborg was gracious in defeat.
Not quite

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/cyborg-denies-nuness-goat-status.3888823/

"She's not the greatest, because she has 4 losses, I only have 2."

So in fact she is calling herself the GOAT there, and saying Nunes isn't even though she just got KTFO by Nunes. I would call that disrespectful and ungracious.

She looked like an idiot smiling and taking pictures with fans after getting KTFO face down ass up.

<TrumpWrong1>

You mean when she took a 180 and said because she lost less that Nunes wasn't GOAT and she is?

Nunes has more legitimate wins than Cyborg has fought legitimate fighters in her actual weightclass

Not counting 125 and 135ers moving up.
Lol, her weight class is 2 weeks old

No wonder you got a trump gif in your post

Reality is only what you want it to be, right ?

False

Then Cyborg signed a UFC contract stipulating that she would lose the weight and fight at 135 lbs, then would get her shot at Rousey.

‘Cyborg’ UFC Deal Confirmed; Must Fight at 135 Pounds in Invicta to Earn Rousey Bout

Know your facts before posting. Odd that I have to say that to someone whose username is "Th3PlainTruth." Try living up to that name for once.

Not quite

So in fact she is calling herself the GOAT there, and saying Nunes isn't even though she just got KTFO by Nunes. I would call that disrespectful and ungracious.
We found the remaining Ronda fan

Head movement bro, you’re too stiff !

Probably posted but I found this interesting ( I time stamped it) Clarissa Shields shocked about how Cris chose to fight when she has obvious skills. Basically asking her why she started brawling and winging shots right away.

For those that may not know

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claressa_Shields

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/1/4/1...hields-berate-cris-cyborg-you-know-how-to-box
“What the f***? Hey, look, I’m not mad about the loss. I’m mad because you know how to f***ing box, and you shouldn’t have been out there just trying to brawl. What you do that for? You f***ing jab with me. Jab with her short ass. What the F***? Anyway, I’m still proud of you. Rematch?

Lol, her weight class is 2 weeks old

No wonder you got a trump gif in your post

Reality is only what you want it to be, right ?

No it just said wrong lol I don't like Trump

You're gonna look at cyborg's record and say I'm wrong???

Give me a list of her title defenses to warrant an immediate rematch.

Give me a list of the legitimate 145ers Cyborg beat in and even outside of the UFC.
(I'll even let you count Gina even though 90-95% of her career was catchweight or BW ;) look it up.)

Prove to me I'm wrong and I'll gladly admit it.

No it just said wrong lol I don't like Trump

You're gonna look at cyborg's record and say I'm wrong???

Give me a list of her title defenses to warrant an immediate rematch.

Give me a list of the legitimate 145ers Cyborg beat in and even outside of the UFC.
(I'll even let you count Gina even though 90-95% of her career was catchweight or BW ;) look it up.)

Prove to me I'm wrong and I'll gladly admit it.
Lol you are a joker

Her weight class didn’t exist and there are literally 0 legit 145’s besides her, unless you count Amanda

Never have been, did she duck anyone ? should she have created better fighters then smashed them ? Lol

As fate would have it, she came back after holly lost her belt.

Happy New Year

There was never a credible rumor that she was coming back to face Tate.....not even for a second. No training vids no pre fight talk...nothing. Contrary to what sherdog told me. And when Meisha tate lost...she didn’t say a word..

Happy new year to you as well

We found the remaining Ronda fan

Head movement bro, you’re too stiff !
Not at all. You will find that I'm not a fan of arrogant trashtalkers like Rousey and Tito Ortiz.

Just that I can't stand cheating juicers like Cybro even more.

False

Not quite

False

My point was, dumbass, that Ronda did say she was not going to fight Cyborg. Period.
So NOT false.

Again, shitstain, Cyborg fought the best, again, in Nunes...what the fuck does your stupidass want?
The top fought the top. Period.
End of story.
Youre beating a dead horse.

About her calling herself the GOAT.
Dude..youre are so full of shit on this its hilarious.
Lebron James SAID explicitly that he was the GOAT....in a video..exclusively.
I didnt see cyborg say that...and now YOU are putting words in Cyborgs mouth like a moronic dickcheese.
We get it, you hate cyborg..even if cyborg had cleanly beat amandas ass, youre the type of idiot that would find some reason to find fault with that also.

She looked like an idiot smiling and taking pictures with fans after getting KTFO face down ass up.

Ah...starting to see the pattern here...youre a hater. Plain and simple.
What the fuck is she supposed to do?
Sit in a corner and cry?
As bitchlike as you are, if she had done that, youd have something to say about that too.
You simply dont like cyborg.
Shit, Amanda won fair and square, but you dont see me attacking amanda at every turn....but youre the type of hater that does shit like that.

cant none of you goofs take nothing away from Cyborg here.

Cruz has another case of Vaginitis. Dude is always hurt and ran from TJ the whole fight. Not much damage and TJ was aggressor, I agree he was robbed. Cruz wants no part of Dillashaw anymore even if he could get his broke ass back in cage.

LMAO Imagine being like this

Cruz made DJ look silly, and this wasnt even a prime Curz, just get over it already

I watch or pay for what fighters do during a fight, not afterwards. If you need a classy sport try polo.

Back