Cris Cyborg behavior in defeat

Cyborg is a class act

Timestamp: 10:40

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. Losing's gotta be difficult. She handles it well.

I'm suprised she doesn't have picograms pulsing through her body after her obvious years of steroid use.

I believe she just didn't respect Nunes and overlooked her. Think Cyborg beats her in a rematch and picks her shots better.

Not only did she not respect her before the fight she got hit, rocked several times instead of IDK using her footwork, kicks, clinch, etc. she just kept charging

Imagine you have never lost ,only your first fight, and you have basically obliterated every person they threw in front of you and every fan and aficionado of the sport knew and spoke of your greatness and dominance. Not one person you ever faced was ever favored in any match you had in mma.

Then someone who is in a diminutive weight class comes along, dares to call you out and proceeds to annihilate you.

It must totally crack the shell that was around you. This is worse than Ronda IMO. Ronda had detractors, cyborg didn't have any.
Cyborg needs to man up to her loss. Oh wait, he did....

Imagine you have never lost ,only your first fight, and you have basically obliterated every person they threw in front of you and every fan and aficionado of the sport knew and spoke of your greatness and dominance. Not one person you ever faced was ever favored in any match you had in mma.

Then someone who is in a diminutive weight class comes along, dares to call you out and proceeds to annihilate you.

It must totally crack the shell that was around you. This is worse than Ronda IMO. Ronda had detractors, cyborg didn't have any.

1. lol at "imagine you have never lost, only your first fight"
Yeah so she never in her career, has never had a loss, so that's a weird statement

2. You speak of her greatness when 90% of the girls were much smaller than Amanda. So you act like her facing Amanda was some big deal when she ALWAYS fights 125 and 135ers moving up.

She just isn't as good as you guys think. Is she a good fighter? Yes.

But I've been saying for years.... you wouldn't praise a much larger guy at like Super Heavyweight if there was a super athletic SHW, you wouldn't praise him for squashing HWs and smaller HWs... so why is cyborg praised...

Nah.

View attachment 498287
View attachment 498291
View attachment 498293
View attachment 498295
View attachment 498297

Dont compare the biggest fraud this sport has ever seen that is Ronda Fraud Rousey to the legend that is Cris Cyborg. Ronda was never anywhere near as good as the UFC tred to lead us to believe. Ronda was fed c level cans that catered to her one dimensional fighting style. Ronda is a mentally weak talentless coward.

Cyborg has champion mentality. She will be back. Until she gets over the hill...no one besides Amanda Nunes beats Cyborg,

So when Royce dominated unskilled opponents in a newer sport, he was a God and when Ronda destroys everyone then gets beaten twice and retires then everything she did was shit? lol cmon

I agree the competition wasn't thee best but if that's how you feel about Ronda then Royce must be a fraud since Matt Hughes piss pounded him and could've broke his arm.

I'm suprised she doesn't have picograms pulsing through her body after her obvious years of steroid use.

She flushed them out of her system with diuretics, there's a reason she got busted for spironolactone and had to get a fishy as fuck retroactive TUE.

Cyborg has plenty of detractors.

You think everyone is just okay that Cyborg continually called out smaller fighters to move up and fight her (not only talking about Rousey, Tate)?

That she pissed hot for roids and her physique, manly jaw and voice are under scrutiny as a result?

That she messed with a scale when she missed weight?

That she gained weight since leaving Strikeforce, thus making it tougher on herself to make the 135 lb weight class that she signed a contract with the UFC she would make?

That she only fought blown up 135 lbers as UFC 145 lb champ, claiming to be WMMA GOAT?

If you're okay with all that about Cyborg, I question your sensibilities.

For your first statement...who else, her size was she going to call out?
Those were the hottest and biggest names at the time and, again, there was NO ONE her weight that had a big name at the time.

Second...she did piss hot and was clean after UFC checks. She seems to be clean now. Wed have to do a USADA check to be sure.

Messed with scale comment....youre reaching because you dont like cyborg..weak excuse.

Fourth..she gained weight etc. This is stupid as hell. Shes out of a promotion and no fights in sight and is looking to go to the UFC. Nothing is confirmed.
Dafuq is she going to do?
Train, yes. But weight cut for no reason?
Dude..GTFO...
CLEARLY from her videos she has a hard time making weight and you convenient gloss over that....weak ass excuse.

She only fought blown up 135/145lbs/GOAT.
So, did she say she was goat?
Simple question..did Cyborg claim to be goat? Did that come out of her mouth..yes or no?
In addition to that, one more time..WHO ELSE IS SHE GOING TO FIGHT?

So when Royce dominated unskilled opponents in a newer sport, he was a God and when Ronda destroys everyone then gets beaten twice and retires then everything she did was shit? lol cmon

I agree the competition wasn't thee best but if that's how you feel about Ronda then Royce must be a fraud since Matt Hughes piss pounded him and could've broke his arm.

lol tow ENTIRELY different scenarios....something is wrong with you if you cant see why...

The sport is constantly evolving. Cyborg's advantage was her man-like power and it was her key to piling up victories over smaller fighters for years. No one knew how to counter that power. But, Evinger showed that toughness could prolong a fight with Cyborg. Holm showed that skill could keep you in the fight with Cyborg for 5 rounds. Nunes knew she had heavy hands and skill - she is waaayyyyy more accurate than Cyborg - and once she saw Evinger and Holm's results, she drew up a battle plan to defeat Cyborg. Cyborg, like Rousey, was ahead of the curve until...she wasn't. Someday, Nunes (too) will get starched by someone who has come up with a better battle plan. I'm not sure why some MMA fans think fighters can just rinse and repeat with the same results...forever.

It's a little late in Cyborg's career to suddenly develop better movement and not go into berserker-mode when she gets hurt. I don't think she can catch up to Nunes in terms of skill, If there is a rematch, I think Nunes destroys her even more thoroughly and possibly more quickly. Nunes solved that puzzle.

Jarl

Cyborg got ktfo and it was awesome. She finally got exposed as the fraud she is. Nunes is the first true 145er she's fought in her entire roided out career.

Oxgrucl.jpg
Ronda-Rousey-in-Ripped-Jeans--15-662x992.jpg

I love how all you salty bitter loser Ronda cult members try to use the roid card to discredit Cyborg. Cyborg undergoes same usada testing as everyone else and just as clean as any other fighter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how all you salty bitter loser Ronda cult members try to use the roid card to discredit Cyborg. Cyborg undergoes same usada testing as everyone else and just as clean as any other fighter.

Except she didn't. She tested positive for a banned substance and somehow got a shady as fuck retroactive exemption.

For your first statement...who else, her size was she going to call out?
Those were the hottest and biggest names at the time and, again, there was NO ONE her weight that had a big name at the time.
WRONG! Cyborg nuthuggers always think its about her and Rousey, Tate or Holm . . .

Cyborg Calls Out Jessica Eye

And Jessica Eye, who also fought at 125 lbs (so yeah . . . a LOT smaller than Cyborg) wasn't even in the top ten rankings at the time!!! So you can't say she was one of the "hottest and biggest names"

All because Eye was asked her opinion about Cyborg and she gave it. And that hurt Cyborg widdle feewings!!

Don't even have to talk about the rest of what you said since you proved you don't know what you're talking about here!

Just walk away.

Cyborg was never an asshole per say or by actions. She was always assumed to be an asshole the way she looked and the way she beat on people in the cage
Yes a cheater isn't an asshole...

View attachment 499195
View attachment 499197

If any fighter had influence and pull to get away with juicing...it was your medicore can fed fraud Ronda Lousey.
So, Ronda is a roider now? LOL go to sleep. Keep rooting for that cheat though

WRONG! Cyborg nuthuggers always think its about her and Rousey, Tate or Holm . . .

Cyborg Calls Out Jessica Eye

And Jessica Eye, who also fought at 125 lbs (so yeah . . . a LOT smaller than Cyborg) wasn't even in the top ten rankings at the time!!! So you can't say she was one of the "hottest and biggest names"

All because Eye was asked her opinion about Cyborg and she gave it. And that hurt Cyborg widdle feewings!!

Don't even have to talk about the rest of what you said since you proved you don't know what you're talking about here!

Just walk away.

Ronda said she would not fight her.
Remember?

Last but not least....Cyborg fought the best chick in the division and lost...so what the fuck are you talking about.
All this shit youre talking is over.
The best fought the best.
Why the fuck are you on here bitchin?
Even still..Cyborg was gracious in defeat.

Back