Cris Cyborg behavior in defeat

Thought it was amazing watching cyborg comfort nunes after she won and was sobbing on the ground.

View attachment 498287
View attachment 498291
View attachment 498293
View attachment 498295
View attachment 498297

Dont compare the biggest fraud this sport has ever seen that is Ronda Fraud Rousey to the legend that is Cris Cyborg. Ronda was never anywhere near as good as the UFC tred to lead us to believe. Ronda was fed c level cans that catered to her one dimensional fighting style. Ronda is a mentally weak talentless coward.

Cyborg has champion mentality. She will be back. Until she gets over the hill...no one besides Amanda Nunes beats Cyborg,
Does anyone else agree that Ronda looks like Alex Jones in that last pic. Hahahahahahahahha

TS thinks the woman who was gracious in defeat, hugged the woman who just dethroned her, smiled at Goddard and clearly said "it's ok" after the fight, and has said this loss will drive her to be greater has had her mental toughness shattered? Dude I've literally never seen a fighter handle an "aura-shattering" loss so well. Will Jonny Bones be so grateful when he finally loses? Will Khabib?
<WellThere>

Exactly why I said Ronda had her detractors, cyborg didn't.
Cyborg has plenty of detractors.

You think everyone is just okay that Cyborg continually called out smaller fighters to move up and fight her (not only talking about Rousey, Tate)?

That she pissed hot for roids and her physique, manly jaw and voice are under scrutiny as a result?

That she messed with a scale when she missed weight?

That she gained weight since leaving Strikeforce, thus making it tougher on herself to make the 135 lb weight class that she signed a contract with the UFC she would make?

That she only fought blown up 135 lbers as UFC 145 lb champ, claiming to be WMMA GOAT?

If you're okay with all that about Cyborg, I question your sensibilities.

Confidence will be knocked but Cyborg will be back.

Hopefully she bounces back.

Give her a warm up then run it back.

Rewriting history, I see. Ronda has had plenty negative to say about Cyborg in the past. Also, when Miesha beatt Holly, Ronda was only giving interviews to Ellen Degeneres.

Umm...you probably missed my post that said “Ronda and cyborg are enemies as they have said lots of negative things about each other over the years” lol at rewriting anything. You’re just late sir

I have no idea what your Ellen comment has to do with my point. Ronda didn’t have anything to say about Holm losing to Meisha. Period....

I've always liked Cyborg as a person and thought she dealt with unnecessary crap getting called a man and stuff like that. Especially when I think ppl doing it would so regardless of a roid history.

Anyway...if she's getting respect for handling the loss well I'm all for it. She went for it, nothing wrong with that and was gracious in defeat.

I think she handled it well. Head seems to be in the right place. She’s saying all the right things. None of that matters tho. It’s what she goes in the gym when the cameras aren’t around. Will she come back like Cain or fold up like Barao? Not sure if the UFC will re-sign her now that the shroud of invincibility is gone. Unfortunately that’s all she really had going for her as far as casuals go.

I’d like to see them run it back only because FW is so incredibly thin and it’s the only fight in wmma I really would get excited to watch.

Umm...you probably missed my post that said “Ronda and cyborg are enemies as they have said lots of negative things about each other over the years” lol at rewriting anything. You’re just late sir

I have no idea what your Ellen comment has to do with my point. Ronda didn’t have anything to say about Holm losing to Meisha. Period....

Ronda texted Dana, “looks like I’m coming back,” or some to the like.

Lol weak as fuck

Agreed. If more people handled the sport the way she does, it would be a better sport. She will always have a severely tainted legacy because of her having used steroids and this in my opinion being a reason to ban someone from the sport forever, but the way she handled this huge, tough loss to Nunes is the behavior of a respectable champion nonetheless. And as a person I always perceived her that way, unlike with many other guys and girls in the sport, I can't remember her saying or doing something that made me lose respect for her aside from the steroid use (which is still bad enough though).

The Ellen Degeneres comment was in reference to the time period in which Tate/Holm fight happened. Ronda spent the better part of that year outside of mma media, not answering mma questions. I figured you’d be able to deduce that—sorry if I misjudged your intelligence. At the height of Ronda’s mma career, she was more than willing to chirp about a lot of people. After the Holly fight, she wasn’t saying much—naturally, she had nothing to say about the Holm/Tate fight.

Yup, she took it like a man.
happymoose.gif~original

Ronda texted Dana, “looks like I’m coming back,” or some to the like.

Lol weak as fuck

Lol. You might want to watch the video where Dana said that man....you have part of the general gist but you’re missing the Dana White promoter part of it and it kinda torpedoes your point on this.

He said at the time “I wasn’t sure if she had to go back to work filming or training mma” or something to that effect. As I recall the sherdog narrative was she was going torun back to mma now that she could beat Meisha...again she didn’t say a word

hahaha good gracious man.

Lol. You might want to watch the video where Dana said that man....you have part of the general gist but you’re missing the Dana White promoter part of it and it kinda torpedoes your point on this.

He said at the time “I wasn’t sure if she had to go back to work filming or training mma” or something to that effect. As I recall the sherdog narrative was she was going torun back to mma now that she could beat Meisha...again she didn’t say a word

hahaha good gracious man.

Ya she texted Dana immediately after Meisha got the belt back that she had to go back to filming. Ya...that’s what she meant.

Try again.

Ya she texted Dana immediately after Meisha got the belt back that she had to go back to filming. Ya...that’s what she meant.

Try again.

Lololilololo. You’re going on Dana’s word man!! That’s it. What HE said on air! Haha. You’re using that, which could have been him fabricating, as the basis of what she meant??

Maybe you’re joking and or being sarcastic? Haha Happy new year man. Either way I’m done on this point.

Cyborg did everything right with her loss. There isn't an valid argument against what she said. The only people who are bad mouthing her in thread are a hand full of Ronda Rousey fans who have come out of the wood works to bash her. It's hilarious and sad at the same time.

Go watch Ronda Rousey in the WWE and leave MMA talk to the normal folks here.

She really outwardly handled it well though I'm sure she is devastated.

Lololilololo. You’re going on Dana’s word man!! That’s it. What HE said on air! Haha. You’re using that, which could have been him fabricating, as the basis of what she meant??

Maybe you’re joking and or being sarcastic? Haha Happy new year man. Either way I’m done on this point.

As fate would have it, she came back after holly lost her belt.

Happy New Year

Back