Cris Cyborg behavior in defeat

Dominick Cruz has set the bar so high in how to handle a defeat nice to see other champions taking the loss well instead of crying about it *cough*TJ Dilalshaw*cough* .
Kudos to Cyborg for taking the loss like a true champion.

Cyborg was never an asshole per say or by actions. She was always assumed to be an asshole the way she looked and the way she beat on people in the cage

Cyborg's behavior in defeat should be an example for all MMA fighters. I have been critical of Cyborg for her past steroid use but have more respect for her then ever after watching her post fight press conference and interviews. Total opposite of how Rousey handled her loss.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/12/cris-...mmajunkie&utm_medium=recirc&utm_campaign=rail

<TrumpWrong1>

You mean when she took a 180 and said because she lost less that Nunes wasn't GOAT and she is?

Nunes has more legitimate wins than Cyborg has fought legitimate fighters in her actual weightclass

Not counting 125 and 135ers moving up.

Aj also took defeat well though i believe he didnt lose to that bum wrestler

At least she didn't claim to lose the fight but win the battle.

She has always been classy, other than some potshots at Ronda, that were funny and came after Ronda and her POS employer mocked Cris very unprofessionally.

Dominick Cruz has set the bar so high in how to handle a defeat nice to see other champions taking the loss well instead of crying about it *cough*TJ Dilalshaw*cough* .
Except Dillashaw had a reason to be mad because he got robbed

Cruz got utterly embarrassed and toyed with by Cody, there's nothing much you can say after getting rekd like that.

Cyborg was never an asshole per say or by actions. She was always assumed to be an asshole the way she looked and the way she beat on people in the cage
To be fair a lot of that hate ramped up when she tested hot. People find it assholish to roid up and demolish people. Clean or not today, that reputation followed her. But yes, she handled defeat well considering she had an aura before this.

Cyborg's post fight press conference made me feel she has a strong inner peace, because she knows who she is, knows what she is good at and is confident on herself and her methods.

8b60a8dd5f946b34bb046af970ae796a.jpg

Except Dillashaw had a reason to be mad because he got robbed

Cruz got utterly embarrassed and toyed with by Cody, there's nothing much you can say after getting rekd like that.
You can't win a fight if you hit air all night.

Cruz has another case of Vaginitis. Dude is always hurt and ran from TJ the whole fight. Not much damage and TJ was aggressor, I agree he was robbed. Cruz wants no part of Dillashaw anymore even if he could get his broke ass back in cage.

Cruz has another case of Vaginitis. Dude is always hurt and ran from TJ the whole fight. Not much damage and TJ was aggressor, I agree he was robbed. Cruz wants no part of Dillashaw anymore even if he could get his broke ass back in cage.
<{cruzshake}>

You must have missed the part where she said Amanda isn't TBE and she just closed her eyes and swung.

Cyroid was getting lit up from jump.

Cruz handled it well right after but then cried that he deserved a title shot after being dominated by Cody. Even had the nerve to demand a shot at TJ after denying him the rematch in a close fight.

Back