Cringiest moments inside the octagon

Kevin Lee doing the slip-n- slide on the " quiche " of Justine Kish.

Rocksalts idiotic attempt at ganghandsigns takes it for me

This is an mma forum you pedantic cuntball. And before you jerk yourself off with your own juice, note that cringeworthy and cringey appear in various dictionaries (Webster’s, cambridge, and two learners dictionaries—referred to as variations of the word cringeworthy which is itself doesn’t have much history in the English language). In certain sources it’s referred to as slang— but who the fuck are you to tell people what words to use on an mma forum.

The thing that went past your head is that new words ARE invented all the time and/or old words are thrown around, modified, and used in different ways, and it’s perfectly fine. That’s how we’re not running around like it’s 1930 saying, “I’m sitting in a well lighted place in quite a fine fettle, champ.” And that’s why we don’t call things :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s anymore.

Stupid.
200w.gif

This is an mma forum you pedantic cuntball. And before you jerk yourself off with your own juice, note that cringeworthy and cringey appear in various dictionaries (Webster’s, cambridge, and two learners dictionaries—referred to as variations of the word cringeworthy which is itself doesn’t have much history in the English language). In certain sources it’s referred to as slang— but who the fuck are you to tell people what words to use on an mma forum.

The thing that went past your head is that new words ARE invented all the time and/or old words are thrown around, modified, and used in different ways, and it’s perfectly fine. That’s how we’re not running around like it’s 1930 saying, “I’m sitting in a well lighted place in quite a fine fettle, champ.” And that’s why we don’t call things :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s anymore.

Stupid.
Like take it easy man.

All the cuddles that go on before the fighter enters the octagon, never understood that at all.

If you want to see creepy, check out any Joe Son interview when he was Kimo's manager. That's WAY back for you youngsters. Guy is in prison for raping an under age girl, I think.?1?

He also created a martial art and killed a guy with it. Joe son do

Kimo and Joe Son celebrating Royce being unable to continue in the tournament. They acted like it was some sort of victory despite Kimo getting submitted by Royce.

Everyone knows that Royce threw in the towel via terror at the prospect of having to fight Harold Howard next.

Back