Cringiest moments inside the octagon

“That’s so cringey” ... sorry, but many of us aren’t adolescent, achne-plagued insufferables.

Edit - Then again, it’s Sherdog. So the majority of us most probably are.

Last edited:
Someone did that terrible Obama belly button joke. Volkmann maybe? It's right up there with "fear the consequences" IMO.

While not the same sort of cringe that is being represented here... the biggest cringe reaction in a crowded room watching the PPV when Anderson Silva broke his leg.
Some cheered, others booed, but once he started started yelling holding his leg on the ground, everyone just stopped. Everyone had the same face and looked for somewhere to go or something to do until they got him out of there.

“That’s so cringey” ... sorry, but many of us aren’t adolescent, ache-plagued insufferables.

Edit - Then again, it’s Sherdog. So the majority of us most probably are.

Also, it’s cringeworthy. Not cringe-ey. You can’t just add “ey” to the end of a word just because you didn’t pay attention in school. Same with “ness”. I once heard someone say the word ”comfortness”. It’s comfort ability. You don’t have to invent new retarded words when there are perfectly good ones that already convey whatever it is you’re trying to say.

Not you specifically. The collective you - people in general.

Buentello fail for sure. That will always be my number one.

If you want to see creepy, check out any Joe Son interview when he was Kimo's manager. That's WAY back for you youngsters. Guy is in prison for raping an under age girl, I think.?1?
Yes, and he killed someone in prison too

I’m all for glove touches and giving respect, but Pat Barry vs Cro Cop was a bit much. Idk if I’m recalling correctly but I feel like Barry might’ve been able to finish Cro Cop in the first if he put it on him

E32D31A5-1917-44A2-A415-07E77E2A64FA.jpeg Forest interviewing Tito after their fight answer ruining Tito's retirement speech. It showed how mentally strange Forest was.

Also, it’s cringeworthy. Not cringe-ey. You can’t just add “ey” to the end of a word just because you didn’t pay attention in school. Same with “ness”. I once heard someone say the word ”comfortness”. It’s comfort ability. You don’t have to invent new retarded words when there are perfectly good ones that already convey whatever it is you’re trying to say.

I mean
upload_2019-8-14_11-6-44.png

Any hugging in the cage during a fight. Any fighter that shit the pants during a fight.

There has been some amazing cringe moments in the UFC. That's why we love MMA. Don't get this with most other sports.

I find Anik embarrasing most of the time. I can't figure out how he got that far.

This is an mma forum you pedantic cuntball. And before you jerk yourself off with your own juice, note that cringeworthy and cringey appear in various dictionaries (Webster’s, cambridge, and two learners dictionaries—referred to as variations of the word cringeworthy which is itself doesn’t have much history in the English language). In certain sources it’s referred to as slang— but who the fuck are you to tell people what words to use on an mma forum.

The thing that went past your head is that new words ARE invented all the time and/or old words are thrown around, modified, and used in different ways, and it’s perfectly fine. That’s how we’re not running around like it’s 1930 saying, “I’m sitting in a well lighted place in quite a fine fettle, champ.” And that’s why we don’t call things :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s anymore.

Stupid.

Back