Cringiest moments inside the octagon

99% of WMMA and 100% of CM Punk moments inside the octagon

Any hug/high 5 prior to the final bell, I hate it

Dont fear me...

We've done this thread a million times. Paul wins.

tenor.gif

It's only business

jr4n5pur8q1xqiew2gbm.jpg

rousey4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any Colby post-fight interview. He keeps winning so the cringe keeps flowing.

If you want to see creepy, check out any Joe Son interview when he was Kimo's manager. That's WAY back for you youngsters. Guy is in prison for raping an under age girl, I think.?1?

That time Palhares thought the ref had stopped the Dan Miller fight so he went nuts, jumped up on the cage etc and the ref had to make him get down. Miller knew what was up, he had followed Palhares to the cage still in fight mode lol. I don't know what the hell is wrong with Palhares and I don't want to speculate because it's mean.

Cyborg did something similar versus Shayna Baszler in EliteXC or some shit like that. And remember after the Spencer fight when Rogans like "I'm here with the winner Cris Cybo--" and Cris ran and jumped up on the cage lol and Rogans like "no I'm not!" Lmfao

Not sure why exactly but this made me cringe

I actually think it's great - two martial artists showing respect. Probably looks cringe to those who came up in wrestling or boxing but to those with a JJ/Judo/Muay Thai/karate background looks legit af.

Alot of that taunting crap the Diaz brothers do or alot of the bullshit they like to talk come to mind.

Back