Cringey Fili saying he is embarrassed he is not a champion yet?

i always love when people try to gatekeep other people's religions

like a non-brown person can't be educated in hinduism, you have to judge because you're insecure or what?
On top of that Fili is in fact a brown person haha

I remember when he would post in the Underground about how bangs PVZ on the daily.

If Fili can get his takedown defense up to the highest level in the sport I believe he might have the athletic talent and skill to be a champion.

His striking is very crisp, not sure if he has as much power as a lot of striking champs possess, but his conditioning was unreal, and the unpredictable rhythm of his explosiveness off his back was something every young fighter should study.

A rematch with Yair would be cool though some would argue it doesn’t make sense now.

Sauce pls
TouchyFili -

I'm not hurt, suspended, or fat. I do bang Paige VanZant on the regular. Hunter Moore is a cool guy, his job is getting naked pictures sent to him by girls, I don't know how anybody can hate on that. I understand some anti UFC/MMA press might use it as ammunition but fuck them, if they're anti UFC/MMA then I they're gonna have negative things to say anyway. It's our sport we can do what we want, they don't get to tell us what we can and can't do. Anyway hopefully I'll be fighting again in March but right now I know as much as you guys. I'm just stoked you guys are even talking about me, really means a lot, thanks dudes.

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Andre-Fili:2272222

I'm a Fili fan and I like you TS but I'm going to have to ask you to shut the fuck up please. Don't worry about what he looks like so much. If he hadn't given up that TD in the 3rd or had it had been against the cage Fili would've got back up and won that fight 100%

i'm totally reaching

Haha my brother was like “how’s Fili not ranked???” When the tale of the tape came up and I was like uhhhh check the record bud

(hope ppl get the Faber reference cuz he didn’t and it’s my fav Faber quote)

He should be more embarrassed that he just lost to a guy who thinks elementary school kids should get to choose if they stay safe during a pandemic

Fucking hipsters and their shit tattoos.

'Lets put a loose picture here, lets put something horrible different next to it, and lets finish it with some totally other different style and look.'

Horrible

I thought his real name was Andre Fili, that would have been dope

Is he even ranked?

{<huh}

WTF?

Fili should be embarrassed of those tattoos of Hindu deities on his body(that he probably has no clue what they mean other than “it looks cool bro”).

Also those ridiculous earlobe stretching whatever they are called...

Another Alpha-Male unlikeable oddball in a long line of them over the years.

<{titihmm}>
Glad Farm-Nasty got the W over Cringey-Fili
Nice hate thread. Just because a guy looks different to you and expresses himself in a different way, you bash him. Look in the mirror and really think about your life. Filis mindset might not make sense to you but the logic in his statement is he's holding himself accountable for his performance relative to his potential and where he probably has seen himself going and dreaming of accomplishing. Your a sherdogger lol

He was wearing pearl earrings in the fight last night, anyone else see that?. Looked like my late grandmothers lovely pearl earrings. Ridiculous they let him fight wearing those

Nice hate thread. Just because a guy looks different to you and expresses himself in a different way, you bash him. Look in the mirror and really think about your life. Filis mindset might not make sense to you but the logic in his statement is he's holding himself accountable for his performance relative to his potential and where he probably has seen himself going and dreaming of accomplishing. Your a sherdogger lol
{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}

Back