Cringeworthy Paige VanZant interview on Good day NY

Interview was awkward, but she did alright considering how poor the interview was conducted.

Cute to....thought all the haters said it was just photoshop that made her look good?

Edit: Thanks to Pixelated for the hook up.

It's PVZ so of course it needs to be posted. However, those dudes could've yanked out their dicks live on air and not been more obvious. I'm surprised they didn't slip on that wood floor with all that slobber.

i have a huge cringe in my pants right meow

I am 20, she is 20, we should date. I can't imagine my girlfriend would be thrilled though.

Thug Life

my girlfriend

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

That was terrible, but I enjoyed this youtube comment:

"killpigfuker1 day ago

OOOOFFFFF...... These ridiculous morning shows always give me spine wrenching douche chills. These anchors must go home each day and do a mountain of opiates to numb the soul-raping pain of having to be a part of this nonsense. Paige did well though"

Haha the anchor lady pretty munch blamed bullied people for being bullied.:icon_lol:

"But whyyy? [bullied], there's nothing wrong with you!"

Fuckin' tools. Hats off to PVZ for conducting herself as a professional throughout that trainwreck.

Also...

PAIGE VANZANT!

tumblr_inline_n5303vkTCS1r4k8re.gif

Also curly hair that has been straightened look ridiculous.
My least favorite thing after pointy elbows.

watched the thing and yeah she did great despite being on one of those awful shows.

oh fucking SHIT

i dunno whether to switch it off or get drunk and see if i can sit through it holy crap

Terrible but Greg Kelly and Rosanna Scotto basically engage in this type of embarrassing, douchey hijinks on there show routinely. It's really, really dumb.

I liked the segment with Angela Hill, Lisa Ellis, Tecia, and HJC better. Kelly basically shot in for a double on hill and got sprawled and guillotined for his trouble. Pretty funny.

I would make them feel like such idiots if I was a pro fighter asked to be interviewed on a news show like this.

That interview guy is so beta.

And a douche... "Is there hair pulling in this?" What a condensending prick. God I would pay money to see her hit him. If I was her I would have asked "you two suck dick to keep your jobs right."

Those types of shows are unwatchable.

The worth part is that they always have to do a demo, where some type of submissive pussy has show the world how they're getting their ass kicked.

Mike Tyson?

I had no idea she had such a terrible upbringing! To overcome the bullying she endured because she made the varsity cheerleading squad is so inspiring and courageous.

Back