(CRINGE WARNING) Weird guy claims Aikido would dominate MMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chumps like this makes Steven seagal look bad especially after all he’s done for the sport of mma. This guy is an idiot.

i like his lingo. "hammer fist to conception vessel 15, otherwise known as the brain stem"

"another one is a palm heel to the back of the head, gallbladder 20, the occipital .....bone"

Weird al looks awful these days. And that’s the best he could get for a wife.
<DisgustingHHH>
tenor.gif

Check out his channel if you want to laugh. He says Aikido is superior to bjj and almost all martial arts and would dominate the UFC.

Demonstrating on his wife

That last video was pretty funny... that was a serious slap to his Aikido face! And a nice takedown =)

Weird Al trains???? Dang....this guy can do it all. I still think "Just eat it" was his best song.

Geese Howard would own MMA,but i get the feeling alot of his moves would not be legal

snk-geese.gif.29eafdb32d79c6d2eafc630355eec7b4.gif
Raging Storm is totally not allowed in the Unified Rules, but he could definitely get away with a Deadly Rave and Rashomon

Check out his channel if you want to laugh. He says Aikido is superior to bjj and almost all martial arts and would dominate the UFC.

I will break the myth of all these classical and exotic fight styles. It's very simple. if it doesn't have a free Tournament styles without restrictions then it's no good for MMA. By restrictions, I mean Kyokushin Karate does not allow to strike the head of the opponent, etc. Aikido is fucking Kabuki theater dance, even if Steven fucking Segal does it. It's good for self defense to protect your girlfriend, but absolute garbage in MMA cage. This includes Taekwon Do, other korean garbage styles.

I actually used kotegaeshi effectively in a street fight before and dumped a dude right on his back.
Sure the guy clearly didn't know what the hell he was doing and basically fed me his wrist, but I'm sure that had nothing to do with it and any level of fighter would've bent the knee to my far superior 2 years of aikido <45>

Last edited:
Aikido is one of those arts where unathletic people can pretend to be legit martial artists.

Where is his neck beard?

How can I possibly take his youtube instructional seriously if he doesn't even have a decent neckbeard? Dude probably doesn't even vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back