Cringe fan does impromptu intro for Jorge Masvidal

Hopefully Jorge gave him a free bottle of his Mezcal.

And too be honest - nothing too cringe about it. A little out of the norm but it was a good impression.

And for all the "Loser" comments, I can attest with great authroity that P (guy in the video) parties harder than anyone can possibly imagine and bags some baddies here and there.
He hangs out with UFC guys on the regular, goes hard.in.the.paint.

Not my lifestyle, not saying it's "Cool", but he's not just some kid in a basement. Dude lives a rockstar lifestyle and just happens to be a big UFC fan.

Nice chap too. Been cool with me since day one.
TS is just hangry, his fat mom hasn't lowered down the cheetos and mountain dew down to the basement for him yet today.

TS is just hangry, his fat mom hasn't lowered down the cheetos and mountain dew down to the basement for him yet today.

I envisioned a bucket with some rope and just lost it. K1 level post from BDs.

I can’t stand Bruce during actual UFC events, why would I want to hear that impersonated elsewhere?

Did you not understand my post? I meant that I cannot believe someone would want to impersonate Buffer, and that one Buffer is enough...

I don't like him either. I like Joe Martinez better.

We've got GROWN MEN in this thread who openly admit to watching anime cartoons as cringe. I can't imagine what I'd tell one of my workers in the office if they told me they watched anime, haha.
You’d do nuttin! You’ll do fooking nuttin!!

Ya any grown man who watches amiime has no dog in this fight.....or any fight for that matter. Hell they shouldn't even have a dog. Anime has to be one of the lamest past times ever...

That’s actually a pretty good impression lol

This. People should stop projecting their insecurities on him. Dude's having fun and actually does a pretty impressive Bufer impersonation.
Why is it automatically assumed people are projecting insecurities for calling out someone for doing something silly and dumb lol. This is objectively cringe

This. People should stop projecting their insecurities on him. Dude's having fun and actually does a pretty impressive Bufer impersonation.
It got him a job! Probably glad he was having fun and acting like a dork now.

Back