Cringe fan does impromptu intro for Jorge Masvidal

you know what else is cringe?

wearing cheetah print clothing as an adult male while signing bottles of alcohol in the back of a warehouse next to cardboard cutouts of yourself wearing a robe with a giant fake championship belt draped over your shoulder.
They should have him do one for you everytime you log on Sherdog.
"TYPING ON HIS KEYBOARD FROM HIS PARENTS BASEMENT....WEIGHING 243 POUNDS AT A HEIGHT OF 5 FOOT 6......DRINKING HIS 6TH MOUNTAIN DEW TODAY...POSTING OUT OF CLEVELAND OHIO......IT ISSSSS NATTY BROOOOO!"

That hurt a little bit but to each his own, I'm sure he will get a ton of social media clicks which I assume was his intention.

Considering how iconic and unique Bruce Buffer's voice is, that's quite and impressive impersonation. He looks like he's having a blast too and gets to show UFC fighters as well. No harm no foul, no cringe.

I thought the cringe part was having your signing at Costo. The fuck is this?

Here (USA), on Saturdays, middle-aged women and grandmas give out samples. When I visited Mexico City, the kind of hot young girls who model at car shows were the "product girls" giving out samples.

"You want to give me a little sausage to try? Well, that's a coincidence. I was thinking the same thing."--Black Paladino

We've got GROWN MEN in this thread who openly admit to watching anime cartoons as cringe. I can't imagine what I'd tell one of my workers in the office if they told me they watched anime, haha.

I don't mind this but it made me uncomfortable for Jorge. But then he didn't seem to mind so no big deal. I would be hypocritical if I felt any different seeing as I do voice acting.

Did anybody else think he was the son of Jim Norton and Buffer?

Wasn't bad at all. Poor Sherdooggers are clearly no fun at all and would obviously be embarrassed easily in public.

He got a job out of showing his talent. That’s something 90% of Sherdoggers lack myself included so good for him. You never know who’ll help you get started so always present yourself accordingly like this dude did.

I was contacted because I was messing around on xbox live doing voices of Kratos and Marcus Fenix while playing Gears.

And for all the "Loser" comments, I can attest with great authroity that P (guy in the video) parties harder than anyone can possibly imagine and bags some baddies here and there.
He hangs out with UFC guys on the regular, goes hard.in.the.paint.

Not my lifestyle, not saying it's "Cool", but he's not just some kid in a basement. Dude lives a rockstar lifestyle and just happens to be a big UFC fan.

Nice chap too. Been cool with me since day one.

And for all the "Loser" comments, I can attest with great authroity that P (guy in the video) parties harder than anyone can possibly imagine and bags some baddies here and there.
He hangs out with UFC guys on the regular, goes hard.in.the.paint.

Not my lifestyle, not saying it's "Cool", but he's not just some kid in a basement. Dude lives a rockstar lifestyle and just happens to be a big UFC fan.

Nice chap too. Been cool with me since day one.

Relax your impression was okay.

What the fuck is your problem? Or anyone else bitching? The amount of hate on sherdog is exceptionally gross, and I am genuinely curious as to why
If you don’t think it’s stupid do it yourself then. It’s not a way people should act in public.

That was pretty fucking good tbh. Anyone talking shit, please post audio of your best BB impersonation. Mas didn’t seem to mind too much, despite being blindsided by it.

Back