Cringe fan does impromptu intro for Jorge Masvidal

Fuck Buffer and this lamewod. Give me crazy pride lady any day.

cringe is watching anime as an adult
<BidenShutIt>

wrong watch anime as an adult has benefits My naive man, there are a lot of hot Otome girls.

I've been to a lot of geeky events to fuck girls with high low esteem, so shut up.

many anime are also more fun than movies.

Less cringey than Buffer announcing the wedding entrance of a guy with a fake UFC belt

might be cringe for people watching it on the internet but im sure jorge appreciated it.

<BidenShutIt>

wrong watch anime as an adult has benefits My naive man, there are a lot of hot Otome girls.

I've been to a lot of geeky events to fuck girls with high low esteem, so shut up.

many anime are also more fun than movies.

It was a joke, I’ve only watched a handful of anime, but I like it. Berserk being my all-time fav

you know what else is cringe?

wearing cheetah print clothing as an adult male while signing bottles of alcohol in the back of a warehouse next to cardboard cutouts of yourself wearing a robe with a giant fake championship belt draped over your shoulder.

He got a job out of showing his talent. That’s something 90% of Sherdoggers lack myself included so good for him. You never know who’ll help you get started so always present yourself accordingly like this dude did.

... yours is much worse you gay weirdo

4g4.gif
Yes, having sex with women is gay, and you still have an anime avatar. Get triggered.

It probably wouldn't be cringe if there were a cage crowd around him and he was the announcer, but it's cringe cause of the environment he did it in. Would be cringe if Bruce Buffer did it in that room, doubt even Buffer does that because he knows it's cringe outside of the octogon. Fan did sound like Buffer though, really good.

I thought the cringe part was having your signing at Costo. The fuck is this?

Back