Criminal Minds is just terrible.

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by That209, Oct 15, 2013.

1. That209

That209 Gold Belt

Dan Quinn's house learning hands of steel
    Please, tell me I'm not the only person on Sherdog that hates this show.

Every episode is exactly the same. It starts off with a murder, the FBI appears later, they investigate the crime scene, go back to the office, talk about how the killer is this, that, and this and that, then they go out and catch the guy with ease. It's to the point where you might as well say that the FBI is psychic in that show, and Shemar Moore is just terrible and not convincing at all.

Thomas Gibson wants to be David Caruso so bad it hurts. His eyebrows are always placed in "BUSINESS TIME" mode and he reads his lines as if he's always walking out of a time machine and landing into a brand new world.

Matthew Gray Gubler is the second worst part of the show. He always has something life-threateningly important to say, and usually every episode ends with Thomas Gibson having a logical FBI explanation for everything and then Gubler steps in and goes "actually... [add some intelligent speech here]" and solves the show. Seriously, every single time that's how it goes. It's so played out and I know they're supposed to be heroes and this is fiction, but let's be a little realistic, nobody is that damn good.

Oh, can't forget Penelope Garcia (whatever her real name is. She just so happens to have files on her computer about every single person in the world. The other agents give her some thin information about their killer, and then she writes something in and what do you know, she tells them this, that, this and that, then the field agents go and catch the killer, then Gubler says some crazy smart shit, puts everybody in their place and then the credits roll.

CLIFFS:

- Shemar Moore is awful.

- Matthew Gray Gubler is too good.

- Penelope Garcia is annoying.

- The killer is always an idiot.

- Shemar Moore is awful.

- Shemar Moore just can't act.

- The show sucks.

- Shemar Moore is awful and can't act.

2. lordsai

lordsai Purple Belt

nope i love the show

3. Marsupial

Marsupial Silver Belt

It used to be something of a guilty pleasure of mine. That got-to option when there was nothing else on and nothing else to do with an evening, but I haven't seen it in ages.

The funniest part is when they sit around in offices or on their jet discussing rudimentary aspects of their profession as if they're tutoring one another. "The un-sub would do X because he's type Y". Yeah, you all know that! You all do the same job.

It's like a bunch of plumbers sitting around telling each other the basic functions of a variety of wrenches and pipe parts.

4. LEGS MAHONEY

LEGS MAHONEY genetically modified man shark

[​IMG]

5. That209

That209 Gold Belt

You're terrible. I hate you. I hate you so much that I had to tell you I hate you. :icon_evil

6. lordsai

lordsai Purple Belt

Lol its all good lol see why you hate it lol guess I like bad tv shows some time lol

7. GearSolidMetal

GearSolidMetal I'm here to chew bubblegum and bang your mom. Platinum Member

So you're complaining about a show that has been shit from the beginning? Just stop watching.

My pet peeve is when shows were awesome, then go to shit... 24, Dexter, Dark Angel, and Alias come to mind... and I might have to add Homeland and Walking Dead to that list soon because their seasons have been shit so far.

8. BORCAT

BORCAT Banned Banned

Terrible & unbelievable story lines

The show is & has always been utter shite

D- at best

9. Noxab

Noxab Orange Belt

I agree, horrible show.

10. odog

odog A cat trapped in a dog's body

Never heard of it, but I'll take your word for it.

Years ago someone told me that Murder, She Wrote was so formulaic and predictable that the murderer was introduced at the exact same time every week. It's 14 past the hour (or whatever) and some guy walks in the room. Boom, there is the murderer.

11. That209

That209 Gold Belt

My dad puts it on sometimes and I have no choice but to watch it since I sleep in the living room. So I'll be laying there and sometimes I can't sleep, so I just decide to watch TV and then I just start telling my dad about how stupid it is, lol.

And yeah, Dexter used to be awesome.. the first season is my favourite for sure. Seemed like in the last few seasons it kind of went downhill, it's like they were trying too hard.

And I always hated The Walking Dead, zombies are played out and the show just seems ridiculous. They act like that little group of people are T800's just massacring all the zombies and then Rick's retarded wife or whatever goes back to doing what she does best, pissing off the audience.

12. That209

That209 Gold Belt

Really? it's on all the time, it used to get tons of hype but since you haven't ever watched it.. you're very, very lucky.. you saved yourself from 42 minutes (each episode) of shit..

And I've never actually watched Murder, She Wrote.. but I've heard tons of stories about it, mostly bad ones. So I never gave it a chance and I never will. I actually forgot that show even existed, do they even air it anymore? lol.

You're my boy, BORCAT!! you're my boy!!

[​IMG]

13. Loiosh

Loiosh Detective Platinum Member

Decent name for a band.

14. odog

odog A cat trapped in a dog's body

I don't watch a lot of network tv. I just looked it up. I am surprised it's been on 9 years. That's a long run for a show I've never heard of. I have never seen CSI either, but am aware it exists. I guess sometimes ignorance is bliss.

15. new_mexico1

new_mexico1 Super Chile

Homeland has been absolutely terrible and legit poop since early in season 2. Just a crappy show.

16. kuromusha

kuromusha LONZO LOOMS 2019

17. BORCAT

BORCAT Banned Banned

I'll take that as a compliment considering the uncanny relevance of how that guy looks like me.

18. Rjay

Rjay Green Belt

I was thinking the exact same thing a week back when I saw this for the first time. SUCKS. The most annoying part for me is Thomas Gibson, that guy straight up f**king blows. Worst actor ever, I can't believe someone is capable of "acting" while never changing their facial expression like that.

19. Diktaattori

Diktaattori ★☆★☆★

They still make this, wow. I saw the first episode when it started airing in here like 5 years ago and thought "this ain't gonna last." Horrible.

20. That209

That209 Gold Belt

It's from Old School, man.. please tell me you've seen Old School..

[YT]It6C02yCQRM[/YT]