International Crimes of the US military "must be investigated" says China

China gonna China.

so they are okay with atrocities against their own people. Rich.

I feel that China should shut the fuck up about everything since covid has become an issue that ain't going away. Luckily for them, anyone in a position of power in the US seems to be fucking terrified of them, so China will continue to be shit, and everyone will act accordingly.

China is in no position to talk, but that aside, the US government is nothing more than a lawless criminal enterprise.

Im talking about blowing up countries in the middle east. You must still believe were there fighting terrorism.

If they hide and protect terrorists then I have no problem with doing what is needed and that is it. No nation building.

They were protecting a terrorist. Our only concern should have been to kill him and nothing more. Fuck staying there.

So nothing that's happened over the last 20yrs has made you question the official narrative of why we're in the middle east? Do you believe we went into Iraq because Saddam had weapons of mass destruction?

So nothing that's happened over the last 20yrs has made you question the official narrative of why we're in the middle east? Do you believe we went into Iraq because Saddam had weapons of mass destruction?

The last twenty years was a waste and we had no reason to go into Iraq in the second war.

Its interesting that USA has become a lot less hawkish since the late 2000s but even the dick waving america of the 80s and before arent on the same level as modern-day CCP.

I just cant stand the thought of 100 years of democratic and peace-making progress will be undone by a group of greedy motherfuckers.

The things they say are such an unfunny, un-self aware joke, it’s hard to imagine.
Bottom line is , the US needs to be held in check since they don't do it themselves. And they are going to be held in check increasingly which is a good thing by Russia, China.

All recent presidents and military generals should be in prison for war crimes.

Yes, but our crimes don't count. No matter how many thousands of civilians we kill, it's far more important when a US troop is killed who shouldn't be there to begin with.
I'm glad to see that era coming to an end.

China is the last country to investigate atrocities since they commit them daily.

But thats why they are so familiar with them. They'll be able to spot our crimes with ease!

Back