Crime Crimes Against Humanity for Trump

I call it pearl clutching.

Oh wait, that was the meta answer.

Ah, so it's mindless hysterics to be appalled by blatant corruption that is killing American citizens needlessly. Gotcha.

Most of the downplaying was from the Rightwing. They thought this was an attempt by liberals and Democrats to hurt Trump, by hurting the economy.

Most? Is too generous.

99.9% came from the right wing and every single one of their talking heads. But what do you expect from a political party that all denied climate change during the 2016 elections and still won’t accept evolution.

They all blatantly lied about the severity of it. You’ll have a better chance of a Trumpublican to admit their mother was a whore before they admit to reality.

there is no denying reality though. Well unless you’re a New Republican of course

@IngaVovchanchyn
You know as well as anyone that Trump downplayed the seriousness of the issue for a long time.

‘It’s going to disappear’: Trump’s changing tone on coronavirus

For weeks, the president downplayed the threat of a global pandemic even as others warned otherwise.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/17/how-trump-shifted-his-tone-on-coronavirus-134246

Jan 22
“We have it totally under control. ... It’s going to be just fine.”
Donald Trump

Jan 30
“We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for it. So that I can assure you.”
Donald Trump

Feb 24
“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock market starting to look very good to me”
Donald Trump

Feb 25
“You may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re all getting better. … As far as what we’re doing with the new virus, I think that we’re doing a great job.”
Donald Trump

Feb 26
“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."
Donald Trump

Feb 28
“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
Donald Trump

March 2
"We had a great meeting today with a lot of the great companies and they're going to have vaccines, I think relatively soon.”
Donald Trump

March 6
“Anybody that needs a test, gets a test. They’re there. They have the tests. And the tests are beautiful.”
Donald Trump

March 6
[Holding rallies] “doesn't bother me at all.”
Donald Trump

March 9
“So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on.”
Donald Trump

Yea. He said some incredibly stupid shit in only the way he really can.

The problem is that almost everyone else was to. Just didn't sound as dumb. Even Fauci was a China Cuck until February. Do not even start with Pelosi, Cuomo or Deblasio.

Another problem is when Trump actually did do something right and something that would protect us he was attacked by the media and the left. Anything he did would have been attacked

Last problem is that Navarro was basically the only one who saw through the CHY-NA and WHO bullshit but again, the media and left hate him. It was like yesterday they were bashing him for disagreeing with Messiah Fauci.

Bottom line, everyone fucked up besides Navarro. And I seriously doubt the media or left want Navarro to weild anymore power or influence than he already has.

If Trump did what Navarro probably wanted him to do and when he wanted it done. I'm pretty sure the media and left would have called for him to be assassinated

Maybe. I've certainly heard some of this from the right wing. I've also heard a lot from the left. I'm not sure the usual breakdowns apply very well in the current crisis. However, I would like to point out that we've got Nancy Pelosi telling people on live tv to go down to Chinatown and enjoy themselves at the end of February. That may be the most egregious example of a major US politician from either party urging citizens to behave recklessly. And at such a late date. Here's De Blasio, mayor of the city that has become the epicenter of the Wuhan virus in the US, saying in March that you can't get the virus through casual contact.

I don't believe New York has even shut the subway down yet; no wonder they have been so hard hit. I personally believe New York is the greatest American city, and it hasn't been the right wing that has failed NYC by downplaying this crisis.

Suggesting that it was mainly some sort of right wing conspiracy theory to not treat the Wuhan virus seriously is revisionist history.

Nope. Some subways are STILL packed. Central park was recently full of people.

But the media and low level posters lose their shit when a southern small town church has service.

Just imagine if a hick southern city(is there such a thing) was behaving like NYC. The media would trash the shit out of them.

Those are not right wingers in those subways are in Central Park.

Back