Crime Crimes Against Humanity for Trump

Letting Jared advise him on the Virus situation is a crime against humanity. It reported in mainstream news that Jared was the one who downplayed the seriousness of the virus to Trump; this was back i Feb.
The mainstream news also, downplayed the seriousness. so why should anybody care what they say?

Don't disparage the email addy but rather address the substance please.

You can email your response to me at [email protected]

I had to post this. LMAO

But yes, I agree, lets not judge people for maintaining email accounts for long periods of time. I still have (and use) a Hotmail account.

Do you think that if the President overseas a scam where his admin gives taxpayer funded medical supplies needed during a pandemic to corporations that can then price gouge selling to the states, shouldn't he be fucked?

How is someone who oversees a scheme like this anything but an abject danger to the security of the United States of America? Is he not getting THOUSANDS killed by doing this?

I know right! And did you see the PRICES on hand sanitizer over at the Chase Bank drive thru?!?!?! Who can afford that shit?! I seen a guy roll up in a limo in front of me who got like two boxes worth through the pneumatic tube, but nobody else got ANYTHING!! God damn it we need a revolution.

Trump was still downplaying the virus in Feb. Fox News and other rightwing media pundits like Limbaugh and others were also downplaying it, propagating the idea that the media was hyping up the danger to hurt Trump's re-election chances. Trump finally started to come aorund after Tucker Carlson convinced him it was serious.

• President Donald Trump was finally persuaded to take the threat of the novel coronavirus seriously after watching the Fox News host Tucker Carlson talking about it on his show last week, The Washington Post reported.
  • Without mentioning the president by name, Carlson criticized those downplaying the virus and comparing it to the common flu.
  • Carlson called the outbreak a "major event," stressing, "It's definitely not just the flu."
  • Trump has since dramatically shifted his tone on the illness, taking part in daily White House briefings about the illness and announcing new measures meant to halt the progress of the outbreak.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-only-started-taking-coronavirus-111609355.html
Well Tucker Carlson made a big deal about it in January, so this theory doesn't make sense.

In case you haven't noticed, Donald Trump is an especially positive person. Everything is "the best" and "terrific". Not panicking in interviews is not the same as not taking measures. He did take measures against travel from China at the end of January and later from Europe. Everything else is done by state and local government. The impeachment trial was still going on into February.

even fox pulled this story from their front page

cnn never even mentioned it

I'm sure someone higher up in the party called or texted her to 'stfu' , freaking fringe loon (and former
flight attendant for Delta Airlines
)

Jackie Brown is suing Trump..?

I mean, using the TAX-PAYER FUNDED US military to round up deathly needed medical PPE and equipment to then direct the military to deliver said supplies to PRIVATE DISTRIBUTORS who then AUCTION them off at 10x the going rate to the highest bidder, domestic or FOREIGN, yeah I’d say there’s some sort of crime in there.

But hey let’s arrest that single individual selling a few thousand masks, not the guy selling 100s of millions of state-seized assets.

Wait, what? Where did this happen? Got a link?

If you observe some politicians, celebrities and especially corporate media "journalists" on Twitter you can see how both they and their followers have become progressively more unhinged over the last few years. Social media is EXTREMELY unhealthy in regards to mental health.

Letting Jared advise him on the Virus situation is a crime against humanity. It reported in mainstream news that Jared was the one who downplayed the seriousness of the virus to Trump; this was back i Feb.
I'm starting to notice that all of your posts suck.

If you observe some politicians, celebrities and especially corporate media "journalists" on Twitter you can see how both they and their followers have become progressively more unhinged over the last few years. Social media is EXTREMELY unhealthy in regards to mental health.
It's literally an alternate universe for some people, devoid of repercussions for any of your actions.

Aol? She's probably been hacked.

actually, it looks real. she reposted it a few times.

also, her wonky logic seems to be based on trump mentioning chloroquine. shit. i just mentioned it. i'm going to get blackbagged to the hague.

actually, it looks real. she reposted it a few times.

also, her wonky logic seems to be based on trump mentioning chloroquine. shit. i just mentioned it. i'm going to get blackbagged to the hague.
Meant her email has probably been hacked several times

I know right! And did you see the PRICES on hand sanitizer over at the Chase Bank drive thru?!?!?! Who can afford that shit?! I seen a guy roll up in a limo in front of me who got like two boxes worth through the pneumatic tube, but nobody else got ANYTHING!! God damn it we need a revolution.

It's odd, how easy you Trumpers assent to outright corruption during a pandemic that is getting Americans killed needlessly. Unethical and cowardly too, so there's that.

I had to post this. LMAO

But yes, I agree, lets not judge people for maintaining email accounts for long periods of time. I still have (and use) a Hotmail account.

I was hoping this reply was a result of your email not going through to Mr Assblaster. Missed opportunity!

It's odd, how easy you Trumpers assent to outright corruption during a pandemic that is getting Americans killed needlessly. Unethical and cowardly too, so there's that.

Don't worry. I'm sure we'll all be tried and punished for our horrific crimes any day now rofl

Don't worry. I'm sure we'll all be tried and punished for our horrific crimes any day now rofl

You guys always fall back on that. Corruption and illegality is performed in the open, and yet you laugh it away because you know Trump has the Senate in the bag. It doesn't even seem to be a problem to you, since you're all convinced he's on the side of America, or yours at least.

Is is pro American to divert taxpayer funded medical supplies during a pandemic what is killing thousands per day, giving it to corporations so they can price gouge and sell it to the states, who have to bid against eachother, the def and other nations, or is it anti American at it's core?

What do you call that behavior, honestly?

You guys always fall back on that. Corruption and illegality is performed in the open, and yet you laugh it away because you know Trump has the Senate in the bag. It doesn't even seem to be a problem to you, since you're all convinced he's on the side of America, or yours at least.

Is is pro American to divert taxpayer funded medical supplies during a pandemic what is killing thousands per day, giving it to corporations so they can price gouge and sell it to the states, who have to bid against eachother, the def and other nations, or is it anti American at it's core?

What do you call that behavior, honestly?

I call it pearl clutching.

Oh wait, that was the meta answer.

Back