Crime Crimes Against Humanity for Trump

Jared downplayed the seriousness of the virus? Just Jared, and not everyone else too? :D

Letting Jared advise him on the Virus situation is a crime against humanity. It reported in mainstream news that Jared was the one who downplayed the seriousness of the virus to Trump; this was back i Feb.

Jared downplayed the seriousness of the virus? Just Jared, and not everyone else too? :D
He is Trump's senior adviser. News was reporting that Trump downplayed the issue because of Jared's influence.

He is Trump's senior adviser. News was reporting that Trump downplayed the issue because of Jared's influence.

Well if the NEWS reported it, Trump is FUCKED.

Yeah I know what you’re saying.
I’m saying there was a collective downplaying all across the board, so where do we go from here instead of crying about shoulda coulda.

Letting Jared advise him on the Virus situation is a crime against humanity. It reported in mainstream news that Jared was the one who downplayed the seriousness of the virus to Trump; this was back i Feb.

Back in Februrary? So after Trump started restricting air travel from China, well before the WHO was recommending such actions, and when it was still considered racist. You are arguing that Trump didn't take the virus seriously then? Lol. I think you'd gain more traction by saying he's overreacted than by saying he underreacted.

What news? What channel? What paper? I'm going to float this out there for you. The news hates Trump worse than they hate the virus. It doesn't mean they are always wrong about him, but it for damn sure means you'd better double check everything they tell you that dovetails with their hatred for him.

Back in Februrary? So after Trump started restricting air travel from China, well before the WHO was recommending such actions, and when it was still considered racist. You are arguing that Trump didn't take the virus seriously then? Lol. I think you'd gain more traction by saying he's overreacted than by saying he underreacted.

What news? What channel? What paper? I'm going to float this out there for you. The news hates Trump worse than they hate the virus. It doesn't mean they are always wrong about him, but it for damn sure means you'd better double check everything they tell you that dovetails with their hatred for him.

Trump was still downplaying the virus in Feb. Fox News and other rightwing media pundits like Limbaugh and others were also downplaying it, propagating the idea that the media was hyping up the danger to hurt Trump's re-election chances. Trump finally started to come aorund after Tucker Carlson convinced him it was serious.

• President Donald Trump was finally persuaded to take the threat of the novel coronavirus seriously after watching the Fox News host Tucker Carlson talking about it on his show last week, The Washington Post reported.
  • Without mentioning the president by name, Carlson criticized those downplaying the virus and comparing it to the common flu.
  • Carlson called the outbreak a "major event," stressing, "It's definitely not just the flu."
  • Trump has since dramatically shifted his tone on the illness, taking part in daily White House briefings about the illness and announcing new measures meant to halt the progress of the outbreak.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-only-started-taking-coronavirus-111609355.html

@IngaVovchanchyn
You know as well as anyone that Trump downplayed the seriousness of the issue for a long time.

‘It’s going to disappear’: Trump’s changing tone on coronavirus

For weeks, the president downplayed the threat of a global pandemic even as others warned otherwise.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/17/how-trump-shifted-his-tone-on-coronavirus-134246

Jan 22
“We have it totally under control. ... It’s going to be just fine.”
Donald Trump

Jan 30
“We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for it. So that I can assure you.”
Donald Trump

Feb 24
“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock market starting to look very good to me”
Donald Trump

Feb 25
“You may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re all getting better. … As far as what we’re doing with the new virus, I think that we’re doing a great job.”
Donald Trump

Feb 26

“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."
Donald Trump

Feb 28
“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
Donald Trump

March 2
"We had a great meeting today with a lot of the great companies and they're going to have vaccines, I think relatively soon.”
Donald Trump

March 6
“Anybody that needs a test, gets a test. They’re there. They have the tests. And the tests are beautiful.”
Donald Trump

March 6
[Holding rallies] “doesn't bother me at all.”
Donald Trump

March 9
“So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on.”
Donald Trump

Yeah I know what you’re saying.
I’m saying there was a collective downplaying all across the board, so where do we go from here instead of crying about shoulda coulda.
Most of the downplaying was from the Rightwing. They thought this was an attempt by liberals and Democrats to hurt Trump, by hurting the economy.

@IngaVovchanchyn

I am making 3 seperate posts because there is something wrong with the fromating.

Trump was nowhere near strict enough on screeing and blocking visitors to the US.

759,493 People Entered US From China During Coronavirus Outbreak
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/...s-china-during-coronavirus-daniel-greenfield/

1. And yet he was still stricter than the WHO, and strict enough to be criticized by the Dems and the media for it.

This heads Trump loses and heads we win stuff is tiresome. He roundly criticized for ordering travel bans at all, and now you criticize that the travel bans weren't strict enough. At the same time he was issuing the travel ban you find so lacking, Pelosi, Cuomo et al were still encouraging people to go down to Chinatown and have a good time.

I understand in retrospect it seems very clear that he could have done more. No doubt if he'd have had the balls to cut off all air travel from China in December and all air travel from Europe in January, we'd be doing better than we are now. But at the time, it must be admitted that he was not only way ahead of the Dems, but ahead of almost all the rest of the world.

2. No, I don't know as well as anyone what the vicissitudes of Trump's rhetoric have been. I haven't seen any of the coronavirus press conferences or listened to any of his speeches. What I see is that we've shut down our economy, shut ourselves into our houses, and more or less shut down society. And there are still dumbasses complaining that we haven't done enough.

I meant it when I said I think you'll do better in the long run criticizing Trump for overreacting than for underreacting. I think many will rue our response not for how little we did but because of how much we did. In the meantime, for better or worse, Trump has pushing the response forcefully. You are swimming upstream trying to deny that.

Trump was still downplaying the virus in Feb. Fox News and other rightwing media pundits like Limbaugh and others were also downplaying it, propagating the idea that the media was hyping up the danger to hurt Trump's re-election chances. Trump finally started to come aorund after Tucker Carlson convinced him it was serious.

• President Donald Trump was finally persuaded to take the threat of the novel coronavirus seriously after watching the Fox News host Tucker Carlson talking about it on his show last week, The Washington Post reported.
  • Without mentioning the president by name, Carlson criticized those downplaying the virus and comparing it to the common flu.
  • Carlson called the outbreak a "major event," stressing, "It's definitely not just the flu."
  • Trump has since dramatically shifted his tone on the illness, taking part in daily White House briefings about the illness and announcing new measures meant to halt the progress of the outbreak.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-only-started-taking-coronavirus-111609355.html

You said Trump was downplaying it in Feb, but his actions already show he was taking it quite seriously in late January. For contrast, here is Nancy Pelosi almost a month later not only taking it lightly, but undoubtedly spurring the rapid spread of the Wuhan virus:

Last edited:
giphy.gif

trump did downplay it but let's not go crazy, i think "crimes against humanity" charges should be aimed at the ones who fucked us all, the CCP

The number of Democrat voters now dead from Coronavirus that were infected on Super Tuesday (March 3rd) probably is a number >0, wouldn’t you agree? ;)

Most of the downplaying was from the Rightwing. They thought this was an attempt by liberals and Democrats to hurt Trump, by hurting the economy.

Last edited:
Nutters come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and ideologies. She's one of them. The bad part is her ascension to power. WTF Democrats?

1. And yet he was still stricter than the WHO, and strict enough to be criticized by the Dems and the media for it.

This heads Trump loses and heads we win stuff is tiresome. He roundly criticized for ordering travel bans at all, and now you criticize that the travel bans weren't strict enough. At the same time he was issuing the travel ban you find so lacking, Pelosi, Cuomo et al were still encouraging people to go down to Chinatown and have a good time.

I understand in retrospect it seems very clear that he could have done more. No doubt if he'd have had the balls to cut off all air travel from China in December and all air travel from Europe in January, we'd be doing better than we are now. But at the time, it must be admitted that he was not only way ahead of the Dems, but ahead of almost all the rest of the world.

2. No, I don't know as well as anyone what the vicissitudes of Trump's rhetoric have been. I haven't seen any of the coronavirus press conferences or listened to any of his speeches. What I see is that we've shut down our economy, shut ourselves into our houses, and more or less shut down society. And there are still dumbasses complaining that we haven't done enough.

I meant it when I said I think you'll do better in the long run criticizing Trump for overreacting than for underreacting. I think many will rue our response not for how little we did but because of how much we did. In the meantime, for better or worse, Trump has pushing the response forcefully. You are swimming upstream trying to deny that.

^^^^ QFT - This deserved a replay.

Maybe. I've certainly heard some of this from the right wing. I've also heard a lot from the left. I'm not sure the usual breakdowns apply very well in the current crisis. However, I would like to point out that we've got Nancy Pelosi telling people on live tv to go down to Chinatown and enjoy themselves at the end of February. That may be the most egregious example of a major US politician from either party urging citizens to behave recklessly. And at such a late date. Here's De Blasio, mayor of the city that has become the epicenter of the Wuhan virus in the US, saying in March that you can't get the virus through casual contact.

I don't believe New York has even shut the subway down yet; no wonder they have been so hard hit. I personally believe New York is the greatest American city, and it hasn't been the right wing that has failed NYC by downplaying this crisis.

Suggesting that it was mainly some sort of right wing conspiracy theory to not treat the Wuhan virus seriously is revisionist history.

trump is clearly not without his faults. but holy hell it must be hard fighting two battles. while he is dealing with the corona virus disaster, he also has to deal with democrats going to war with him as well. I honestly think most dems would prefer millions die in order to make trump look as bad as possible. and if Obama were president, the same could be said of the republicans. sad times we live in. it wasn't too long ago (9/11) that we all pretty much banded together in times of crisis (although immediately after it was back on) for the good of the country. now it doesn't matter. neither side gives a damn about the country they only care about making the other side look bad

Well if the NEWS reported it, Trump is FUCKED.

Do you think that if the President overseas a scam where his admin gives taxpayer funded medical supplies needed during a pandemic to corporations that can then price gouge selling to the states, shouldn't he be fucked?

How is someone who oversees a scheme like this anything but an abject danger to the security of the United States of America? Is he not getting THOUSANDS killed by doing this?

Back