Crime Victim Bros, GTFIH!

in 2013. my dad was in a near fatal car accident. as my bro, sisters & I surrounded my dad's unconscious body, the toe truck guy at the scene appeared, & asked to speak to us. I knew what he was doing, but my brother believed his every word. I even told my brother the second the guy left "I don't trust that motherfucker" & my brother was like "why?".

a few days later, he kept calling my mom threatening her, cursing too, saying he wants a shit load of money or we wouldn't get my dad's car/that he'd trash it so we'd lose in court, thinking that we were gullible. he was trying to take advantage of our grief.

the dumbass left me a voicemail making threats, like an idiot. we gave it to our lawyer, & my mom sued him, & got money from the accident.

dSAJj1ezqY9MCUaLL9K8k5AcoJvBkxLEwnuyKmd-wyI.jpg

Had one of these stolen outa my garage. Was practically a family heirloom! Good thing I bought a backup from ebay.

Fault Tolerance bitches!

hWxwPg0GJS4Bv7CJ2FdtU5LinqV8BWUxURArYYYvExdh5ivanAGmj4LuvoO8sxcez35keCoaMlYyTe0

Twice in two weeks my ashtray was stolen off my balcony, by crackheads walking past to smoke whatever was left in the butts.....

The second time it was raining and my girlfriend called out, so I ran out in my underwear holding a samurai sword and told them to put it on the ground and fuck off and if I ever saw them again I'd "fucking kill them" Instead of putting it down they just ran off and I never got the ashtray back.

This caused me to stop smoking and also move out of a neighbourhood that went from good to bad in a matter of months because some dickhead opened a shitty roach motel on a formerly vacant lot.
Those crackheads had teh last laugh if they caused you to stop smoking.

Don't be a quitter.

Back