Crime Victim Bros, GTFIH!

Had the shop broken into. Stole a flatdeck/welder/trailer/bobcat. As alluded to earlier up thread, it's usually someone you know or known to you. Had the cabin broken into once.

It was out of a company service truck.
Looks like you're Sol

One time one of my fleet trucks was broken into and not one agency wanted to take the report. Sdpd(the jurisdiction involved) said take it up with highway patrol (because it was a car), highway patrol said take it up with the sheriff's department (because of where the business was registered), and the sheriff's department said take it up with SDPD(because of where it happened).

Damn assholes.

You need to move

I did.

Shit hasnt happened in a while. If you find yourself in michigan dont stay in shacktown brightmoor inkster or detroit or it will happen to you

A local crackhead, that knows you well enough to know when to go in.

Thats always who it is.

They see when you go to work and what your schedule is and figure out how to getcha.

Thats always who it is.

They see when you go to work and what your schedule is and figure out how to getcha.
And they're invisible, you train yourself to ignore them.

And they're invisible, you train yourself to ignore them.

Yup

The breakins i mentioned where the crackheads from one court over. They would just wait til i went to work and hit me again and again. My heroin addict neighbor who lived behind me caught em beat em down and called the police to finally put an end to that. The heroin addict to his credit was functional had a job and wasnt really a bad dude he just liked to get high. He hated those crackheads too they had also hit him multiple times and taken a ton of his tools and auto parts.

In my experience you almost always have an idea who did it its just the cops could give a shit and it can be hard to proove

Happened to me twice. Cleared out most of my expensive tools when I was a 2nd year apprentice, then came back a week later to steal my stereo equipment from the same work truck. Then a few years ago someone took all my tools again including a shitty old rickety ladder. Like, every fucking tool I had. Taking a man's livelihood is the lowest form of scumbaggery I can think of.

I got robbed once, in the streets. Guy had a gun but I gave him the mean eye, the guy didnt give a fuck and took me down and took my $30 from my front pocket. Guy was stronger than me I would admit. I kept staring at him and he just told me keep going. Well suffice to say I had to do it since I am not going to fight him and probably end up getting shot for 30 bucks.

that sounds like an inside job to me ts.

Self quote from another thread:
War Room Lounge v66: Cleverer, Nastier
& War Lounge Room v91: work pwnt will maintain later
guy trespassed through my open garage door and took my house keys off a hook. I caught him in the back yard and ran him off. Cops caught him 1 minute after call a block away.

I don't know what he took other than the keys. Is there anyway I can legally see what he was booked with?

I filled out the form requesting prosecution for trespassing and found out next day that he had actually taken something(keys).

Desk Sarge had someone look at possessions and confirmed my keys with unique string are in his stuff. Gave me phone number for burglary detectives and said call them tomorrow.

His only current charge is trespass until I can talk to detectives tomorrow (I assume). I'm kicking myself cause while they had him in one car, all his stuff was in a bag on another cars hood. I wanted to look at it but didn't ask.

Currently changing locks.
--------------------------------------------

A month later I went to his arraignment and he'd been held the whole time. His charge had been bumped up to felony burglary because he took the keys. He couldn't afford bail so he was held the entire time. At the arraignment they asked me to testify what happened. I did, then they asked me to leave so the cops could testify what they saw. I sat in the hall for 20 minutes and the DA came out. She said it went well, but that the defense would probably plead diminished responsibility. I thought that was bullshit but its not my call. His case was scheduled for like another month after that. They held him until the trial.

He's now been in jail for like 2 months, for stealing my spare key. I then got a letter from the DA saying he had plead guilty and was sentenced to 2 years in jail.

This is all in Los Angeles County. Dude got fucked in court. I know alot of cops and called several of them when it happened. They may have said something to the DA cause the guy got serious time considering.

Last edited:
I have just had two of my bikes stolen maybe worth 1600 dollars. they smashed my cars window but I never leave nothing in my car.

Man, if someone ever try to rob my house while I was home, I'd seriously lose my shit. Like, if that person wasn't good enough to fight me off or had a gun or something, I would absolutely kill him/her. I just wouldn't be able to stop myself.

I mean, how the fuck is there laws that protect people who rob other people. It really should be anything goes on your end. They know exactly what they're doing and that it's wrong.

House broken into multiple times
car stolen
mugged

I think thieves should be executed if caught unless its food and they are poor. I think if you catch one in your home it should be legal to do whatever ya want

Fuck man sucks to be robbed but there are shit birds everywhere in the world. The worst thing to me is the cops doing squat... That'd be insanely frustrating.
A few months back I had some local kids walk up my driveway and try to open my car doors in my carport at 2am. I got a notification as I've got motion detection cameras. They didn't even get in the car as it was locked and anyway my dog scared em off.
I called the cops to just report it and didn't expect they'd do anything. Instead two cops rocked up within five minutes, asked to come in and show me the security footage. They then grabbed some screenshots and said they'd go have a hunt for them. Next morning at 8am , unannounced two forensic cops rock up and take a statement and fingerprints, formally take a copy of my security cam footage (I had to sign a statement and shit) and then filed a report.
They then called and followed up a few days later and said they'd brought in the kids for a chat and were watching them moving forwards.
I was fucking shocked how good the service was.

There is huge drug problem in my city right now and unemployment in the 18-35 male age group is 20%.
I see what you did there. You want to catch the criminal yourself.

In order to do that you gotta think like a 18-35 unemployed drugaddict but you are not one. So you came to the right place...

BTW. Good luck with the insurance. I hope you get a fair deal.

Back