Crime Victim Bros, GTFIH!

Snackbar

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
My business was robbed today, I'm out about 15,000 in tools and equipment. Police didn't even show up, filed a report at the station where they dgaf. On top of it insurance is being stingy cunts.

Anyhow vent over, share your story of being robbed or worse to make me feel less shitty.

shit dude i've been robbed 3 times, i feel you

I have robbed numerous businesses.

Not easy paying baby momas child support bro!

Sorry about your loss, I’d be willing to sell you some tools and equipment I just came in possession of for 50% list price. Everything still has stickers and in original boxes. Anything I can do to get you back on your feet.

House broken into multiple times
car stolen
mugged

I think thieves should be executed if caught unless its food and they are poor. I think if you catch one in your home it should be legal to do whatever ya want

House broken into multiple times
car stolen
mugged

I think thieves should be executed if caught unless its food and they are poor. I think if you catch one in your home it should be legal to do whatever ya want

You need to move

My business was robbed today, I'm out about 15,000 in tools and equipment. Police didn't even show up, filed a report at the station where they dgaf. On top of it insurance is being stingy cunts.

Anyhow vent over, share your story of being robbed or worse to make me feel less shitty.

You probably already know this, but keep an eye on pawn shops or the local crackheads trying sell shit.

100% you know the person who did this well enough to track down your tools.

Unless it was out of a storage container at a job site. Then it coulda been any asshole.

in 2013. my dad was in a near fatal car accident. as my bro, sisters & I surrounded my dad's unconscious body, the toe truck guy at the scene appeared, & asked to speak to us. I knew what he was doing, but my brother believed his every word. I even told my brother the second the guy left "I don't trust that motherfucker" & my brother was like "why?".

a few days later, he kept calling my mom threatening her, cursing too, saying he wants a shit load of money or we wouldn't get my dad's car/that he'd trash it so we'd lose in court, thinking that we were gullible. he was trying to take advantage of our grief.

the dumbass left me a voicemail making threats, like an idiot. we gave it to our lawyer, & my mom sued him, & got money from the accident.

I know, were were nearly victims. but keep in mind, people are always trying to make money off of you, even when you'd never expect.

Last edited:
Twice in two weeks my ashtray was stolen off my balcony, by crackheads walking past to smoke whatever was left in the butts.....

The second time it was raining and my girlfriend called out, so I ran out in my underwear holding a samurai sword and told them to put it on the ground and fuck off and if I ever saw them again I'd "fucking kill them" Instead of putting it down they just ran off and I never got the ashtray back.

This caused me to stop smoking and also move out of a neighbourhood that went from good to bad in a matter of months because some dickhead opened a shitty roach motel on a formerly vacant lot.

There is huge drug problem in my city right now and unemployment in the 18-35 male age group is 20%. We have been fortunate over the past few years to avoid being victims. I have clients who have been hit a dozen times and lost hundreds of thousands.
The bike tracks and twitchy guy on video says this was a crackhead.

There is huge drug problem in my city right now and unemployment in the 18-35 male age group is 20%. We have been fortunate over the past few years to avoid being victims. I have clients who have been hit a dozen times and lost hundreds of thousands.
The bike tracks and twitchy guy on video says this was a crackhead.
A local crackhead, that knows you well enough to know when to go in.

Back