News Crime-fighting MMA superhero 'Phoenix Jones' arrested on drug charges

6b14bf95848d7cbc274662ee68e397f8438b585e275af5b7dee51dac66cab350.jpg

Shocking, a guy who dresses up as a superhero and walks around the City at night is wrapped up in drugs.

<DontBelieve1>

Lol, could you be more of a hypocrite?

Dude literally dressed as a superhero and beat up untrained civilians and was praised for it
Did he really? Pretty sure he would just call the cops and stuff lol. If he was actually fighting crime with martial arts on camera he would have been way more famous.

why would you not just look it up? lol "pretty sure"

Well, the obvious answer is I did not care that much.

And from this he was using pepper spray? What does his MMA training have to do with that?

This mainly goes back to what I was saying and he was hardly some real life Watchman. He was basically just doing the same things security guards would do but in a dorky costume. Mainly just threaten to call the cops and pick up garbage on the street.

Scott Coker and team picking him up in 3.2.1....

Sucks it turned out this way. I liked watching him fight in WSOF.

Now I'm not sure but is 7 grams of Molly enough to warrant an undercover investigation.

I would imagine it is if you're a costumed vigilante going round making a nuisance of yourself and pissing off the cops.

I bet some of the cops hated him so much that they would have launched an undercover investigation to bust him over an unreturned library book.

I would imagine it is if you're a costumed vigilante going round making a nuisance of yourself and pissing off the cops.

I bet some of the cops hated him so much that they would have launched an undercover investigation to bust him over an unreturned library book.
4cca6df046a27517442f80e423dc8e62.gif

Back