Credit to shael

Kowboy Karl

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
While he may not be a world beater and gains most of his acclaim in the sport via his mouth vs skills and wins

At least he follows the rules and is down to fight anyone anytime...

Love Bjj and have plenty of Brazilian friends but the Brazilian UFC fighters these days are letting us down more often than not with excuses and mistakes.

Wanderllei should be cut, legend or not

Who refuses a drug test and ruins a grudge match that UFC invested a tuf series on

Respect for not bailing on the card and taking on Vitor.

say what you want about the guy, but hes never ever ever ducked any fighter.

so him getting finished after 30 seconds is better?

Its better than him not fighting anyone at all. At least he doesn't run away from fights like a bitch.

ohh-kill-em-cover.jpg

Ooooo-cat.gif

so its better to be someones bitch?

i rather see a fighter come in there 100% ready to fight.

not show up, pull a bob sapp n collect the check

Chael has always wanted to fight Vitor. I doubt he's not gonna be 100% ready for this fight when it happens. It wouldn't have been an issue if wand didn't pull out of the fight anyway. Chael has a brass ball. He's not afraid to fight anyone.

Chael's tough guy persona is a load of shit, and I can't believe so many buy into it.

Guy signs on for hundreds of thousand of dollars to get hit a few times and then turtle up and wait for the ref to save him.

Yay, Chael is such a hero!!! Anyone, anytime!!!!!

Anderson x2, Jones, Rashad, Shogun, Vitor... dude has gone through murderers row.

Chael is a beauty. Too bad Vitor is one of my all time favorites and the reason I got into mma.... Just the way she goes

While he may not be a world beater and gains most of his acclaim in the sport via his mouth vs skills and wins

At least he follows the rules and is down to fight anyone anytime...

Love Bjj and have plenty of Brazilian friends but the Brazilian UFC fighters these days are letting us down more often than not with excuses and mistakes.

Wanderllei should be cut, legend or not

Who refuses a drug test and ruins a grudge match that UFC invested a tuf series on

Wand knew he was going to get wrestle-fucked and then eternally tormented after the fact. It's better not to show up for that.

Vitor kicking the head off of the man with the epic mouth will be a better watch anyway. Vitor can sub Chael if he does get taken down.

Respect for not bailing on the card and taking on Vitor.

say what you want about the guy, but hes never ever ever ducked any fighter.

True that. Chael knows how to get paid. Sometimes he doesn't show up to fight, but he shows up and gets paid. Did anyone see the "fight" against Rashad? lol

Damn.. never thought i'd say this..
The Axe Murderer is no more..

True that. Chael knows how to get paid. Sometimes he doesn't show up to fight, but he shows up and gets paid. Did anyone see the "fight" against Rashad? lol

Did you see his fight vs Shogun the one he was suposed to lose lol that

Chael's tough guy persona is a load of shit, and I can't believe so many buy into it.

Guy signs on for hundreds of thousand of dollars to get hit a few times and then turtle up and wait for the ref to save him.

You would turtle up just looking at Chael lol. You should go out more, all that time spent in your moms basement is getting to you.

I'm not the biggest fan of wrasslers, but chael earned my respect when he stepped up to fight jones at ufc 151.

OK COCKsucka

Chael has always wanted to fight Vitor. I doubt he's not gonna be 100% ready for this fight when it happens. It wouldn't have been an issue if wand didn't pull out of the fight anyway. Chael has a brass ball. He's not afraid to fight anyone.

"brass ball"
I noticed. Thank you.

Back