Creating a ghost

ARW

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
How would you sherdoggers make someone think their house is haunted?
The house is apparently already haunted but I’m looking for the extra bit of edge to scare my friends

Scared of ghosts?

You need friends who are adults.

Scared of ghosts?

You need friends who are adults.
There was a crazy woman who lived next door, reckons she can see ghosts, she was on tv in the 80’s and gave it up as people would track her down so she can give them info of there dead relatives. Any who she reckons there’s a little girl ghost that looks out of the bedroom window and a old short woman walking round the yard, according to the locals these people did exist and live there

Let them stay over and cover them in 'ectoplasm' while they sleep.

There was a crazy woman who lived next door, reckons she can see ghosts, she was on tv in the 80’s and gave it up as people would track her down so she can give them info of there dead relatives. Any who she reckons there’s a little girl ghost that looks out of the bedroom window and a old short woman walking round the yard, according to the locals these people did exist and live there
I believe in ghosts really. I listen to some pretty good paranormal podcasts a lot.

The house is apparently already haunted but I’m looking for the extra bit of edge to scare my friends

Research on the matter shows just telling people about there being a ghost there is sufficient for most.

How did it work out?

Reminds me of
s-l400.jpg

it is really hard to fuck a ghost to make more ghosts

Construct a massive glass prison in the basement and say it houses 13 of the most dangerous ghosts in the world.
Dont forget a full dj spinning station on the first floor though

Drop deuces in random spots around the house. Blame the ghost

Double down and tell the crazy bitch that your a medium or some foofoo thing and you know theres actually at least 9 ghosts in the house and challenge her to spot them all

Shit I’m not reading anymore of this thread

Back