Creatine Timing

Wow, a NEW topic.

Instead of saying "Search" or "Wow a new topic" why not just say 30 mins before workout or immediatly after your workout. I personally don't know the answer but these comments are not necessary if you know the answer. Just don't go in the thread if it bothers you THAT much. Yeah yeah always use search function...

Instead of saying "Search" or "Wow a new topic" why not just say 30 mins before workout or immediatly after your workout. I personally don't know the answer but these comments are not necessary if you know the answer. Just don't go in the thread if it bothers you THAT much. Yeah yeah always use search function...

Agreed. People so often just say "Search" or "FAQ" when they could have just given a simple answer in two more seconds.

Agreed. People so often just say "Search" or "FAQ" when they could have just given a simple answer in two more seconds.

But if the ts took 10 minutes to read the FAQ a plethora of questions would be answered.

instead of wasting the time of everyone, we're hoping to teach novice posters to use their own time and make the effort to self-educate.

it raises the quality of the forums when you don't have 10x of every common thread.

instead of wasting the time of everyone, we're hoping to teach novice posters to use their own time and make the effort to self-educate.

it raises the quality of the forums when you don't have 10x of every common thread.

Since when has Sherdog cared about the quality of their forums?
Also, its not like this is wasting anyones time, were all here to read/ask/answer questions/and discuss. This was a serious question and not a troll job.

Because 30 mins before workout or immediately after your workout isn't right

EVERY clique recommends different creatine timing. If you ask 10 people you'll get 10 different answers. The general consensus is whenever you want, as long as you actually take it.

And no, people shouldn't be asking stupid questions like this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What he said. And it is important to do your own research instead of expecting to be lead by the hand every time. As others have said, the training forums have higher expectations of it's posters than the more general forums on Sherdog.

Because 30 mins before workout or immediately after your workout isn't right

EVERY clique recommends different creatine timing. If you ask 10 people you'll get 10 different answers. The general consensus is whenever you want, as long as you actually take it.

And no, people shouldn't be asking stupid questions like this.

Quoted for truth

I wasn't being a dick by replying "Search" Read up on it, analyze your goals and decide for yourself when to take it.

Here, just cause I'm too fucking much of a nice guy, I did the search for you. Now all you have to do is read THIS

Some people seem to have mighty thin skin on here the last couple days...

i guess i should have specified that i was curious as to what people did personally, but after all the pontificating i don't suppose i really care anymore.

being a frequent poster on sherdog is like being a black belt in aikido.

Back