creatine for the rest of my life

carlsonbjj

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Gnc creatine mono works well for me, but for some reason it gives me insomnia which no other product has ever done. I have taken torrent and anabolic od and slept fine on both. So sow I am in search of a well priced creaine that I could use for the next few years. I am going to try kre alkalyn sci fit. I also may try green magnitude if that doesn't work. Once I find the creatine for me I can just stick to protein, a multi, and creatine for several years. Any opinions? I don't mind bloating but I don't want to deal with sleeplessness. Plus gnc products are terrible in my experience.

Take steriods instead.

take zma with it, it increases test levels naturally plus is a sleep aid

Yea but any creatine recommendations? Do y'all users of creatine stick to the same type always?

am i wrong or arent you supposed to only take any creatine product like 90 days on and at least 90 days off??

am i wrong or arent you supposed to only take any creatine product like 90 days on and at least 90 days off??

As I understand, the debate is whether or not one should take a week off every 8 or so weeks.

And TS, isn't "creatine monohydrate" supposed to be a common ingredient across various suppliers and brands? Hence if you switch a supplier, you're still receiving the same "creatine monohydrate" you would have with the old one. But I'm just working with the "chemical compounds do not alter based on marketing" logic here, maybe some else knows better...

how do you know creatine is causing insomnia? never heard of that

never heard of any side effects from creatine monohydrate, except the runs

there was this specialty creatine product i tried a few years ago that caused a crazy itchy skin condition on me but now i just stick to a basic CEE

stop taking it, I dont take any supplements, just alot of meat and I feel stronger every week

If you want to use creatine, go ahead and take it and do so for as long as you feel the desire to (which very well may be the rest of your life).

Repeating what's been said in the FAQ, it does not need to be cycled.

im not saying those that say you can take creatine for the rest of your life are wrong but it definately didnt work for me. i took it solidly for 18 months and then for a while i started sweating a hell of alot when working out. like 4kg was a breeze. so i went to the docs she said it prob wasnt much but gave me full bloods ne way. turned out i had really high levels in my kidneys. it dawned on me bout creatine.stopped it and everything came back in line over 4 weeks. i may or may not have a problem with my kidneys but everything is fine now that ive stoped using it.

so word to the wise just cause one says doesnt mean its the truth as we are all a lil different.

Back