Creatine and fighting regularly

*waits patiently for Mayoman to retorte*

To be honest man, I would not reccommend taking creatine (especially mono). Creatine is somewhat effect and has been shown to increase weight. But what you have to understand is SUPPLEMENTS ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS. Fighting that often and training that much will never let you get bigger.

ok so I am confused does it have an effect or does it not? I know what I think but you basically just said two contradictory things back to back. And supps are not worthless, ones such as fish oil, mv's protein and creatine. No they are not magic elixors, they are INSURANCE POLICIES. Something you do to make up for any lack of sleep/protein consumption etc. Now besides those I do think they are pretty overpriced for what (if any) benefits they give you.

secondly since when is this forum about getting bigger? I thought this forum was a PERFORMANCE forum, not a BB one. Size is not what we are after, its strength, muscular endurance and power. So not getting bigger is not a reason to take or not to take someything.

It is also not a reason to fight less. once again this is a forum for increasing MMA performance, not to be "bulky." So if fighting that often prevents you from growing as a fighter or taking care of what you need to (such as getting stronger etc.) than that is a reason to fight less often. Not a fear of being less than "big"

Back