creatine and BLOATING

A

anti_clwntwn**

wtf is with monohydrate. I've only been taking it a week and I've had it up to here. I take it around 3:30 with some whey as my pre-wo shake. The first half hour i want to puke (and i don't ppuke easily) after that passes, i get uncontrollably bloated and walk around the gym rubbing my stomach like a pregnant woman.

anyone else beef with this stuff?

wtf is with monohydrate. I've only been taking it a week and I've had it up to here. I take it around 3:30 with some whey as my pre-wo shake. The first half hour i want to puke (and i don't ppuke easily) after that passes, i get uncontrollably bloated and walk around the gym rubbing my stomach like a pregnant woman.

cool. But it's hard to read your sig because the typing isn't very good.

I've been taking Sizeon Creatine Monohydrate...the only bloating i've noticed is that I kinda have a chuck-six pack, but its probably just cause my body fat isnt low enough yet. It's good stuff though

Never had an issue the only thing I noticed is if I take 5gs or so on an empty stomach I get a tingling sensation on the back of my neck.

I've been taking Sizeon Creatine Monohydrate...the only bloating i've noticed is that I kinda have a chuck-six pack, but its probably just cause my body fat isnt low enough yet. It's good stuff though

i concur, good sir

You could try using others "forms" of creatine such as Di Creatine Malate or Creatine Ethyl Ester. These do tend to be a little bit more expensive.

You could try using others "forms" of creatine such as Di Creatine Malate or Creatine Ethyl Ester. These do tend to be a little bit more expensive.

Don't listen to him.

I don't have any problems with Creatine Mono. I take 1.7g (approx 1/2 tsp) 3x a day after meals. So..maybe try spacing it out?

Ive been having some problems with stomach aches during training the last week, about the same time i started taking mine.

doesnt help when we train body shots/teeps and it feels like im going to explode :\ i dont have a problem when im not training though.

creatine that has given u bloating probably isnt good, in worst cases creatine has given people disantry, maybe switch brands and consult a professional not the so called eternal wisdom of the sherdog members

Ive heard that if you dont mix it well enough you can get bloating, try taking it with grape juice and make sure you mix it really well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back