Create A Movie Plotline

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by psyops, Jan 15, 2015.

1. psyops

psyops Banned Banned

The Hit Squad

Movie begins in a suburban neighbourhood in Chicago where a young man (Rick Parker) is trying to decide what to do with his future. One night while at a Chicago night club he goes outside for a smoke and bumps into a guy who asks him his name and if he wants to make some some extra cash, and flaunts a big wad of dolla bills!.

Parker intrigued by this enormous stack of cash asks the man what he do. The man flashes Rick a silver desert eagle and whispers "I take what I want homie, you wan't some of this?".

Parker taken aback by this, nervously makes an excuse as to why he can't bang with the homies. He goes home that night and thinks about what the guy said to him. A month or so later he get's a phone call. Turns out Rick aint pay his baby momma no cash in a few months and she pissed. She hangs up on him and he feels like he let his daughter down.

At that moment Rick Parker decides he's going to start robbing people, he wanted the big stacks like he saw at the club awhile back. He grabs his old handgun that he hasn't fired since he was a teenager, cleans it, loads it, and heads out to the road. He puts on a mask and some gloves and robs a convenience store. All goes well and he makes it back home with $965 and a bag of doritos.

After that night he does a couple more small robberies then decides he needs to scale it up, he enlists 3 of his childhood buddies who grew up in the same neighbourhood, and they start to plan bigger robberies.

First they rob a few small illegal poker hangouts and pimps. Then then one night they plan to rob a small poker game but when they put their marks on and get inside, it's a pack of mexicano El Heffe's straight out of a gang(Oh Shit!)!!

Stunned by what just happened they try to keep their composure and rob the El Heffes then get the hell out of there!! One of the Hit Squad members says Ricks name during the robbery, and it turns out the guy from the club who met Rick is El Heffes cousin, and he was in the room and heard it!!!

Now suspicious that it might be the same Rick, after the Hit Squad leaves he tells the El Heffes what he has learned and they start putting surveillance on Rick Parker. They find out that Rick Parker is the same Rick who robbed them and it's on!!!

One night they watch Rick go into a night club where they have El Heffe's send a hot ass mexicano chick to hit on him and bring him back to a house where they can ambush him. He bangs the mexicano and she falls in love with Rick, and tells him that the El Heffes will be there any minute!!!

Rick calls up the hit squad and they gear up for war!! The El Heffes arrive with a big ass army where bloodshed ensues and all of the hit squad members eventually die in a shootout except Rick Parker, who manages to take out the biggest El Heffe and the rest of the gang!

While making sure the room is totally clear, he stumbles across 2 suitcases filled with
    El Heffes cash. He Smiles!

Next scene he's on a beach somewhere warm with his hot ass mexicano chick walks up with a cool looking cocktail in her hand and hands it to Rick.

That night it shows Rick hanging out on his back porch overlooking the sunset with his sweet mexicano when 2 cars pull up and a badass looking mexican dude steps out.

"To be continued"

2. Da Speeit

Da Speeit CANCEROUS POSTER Platinum Member

In bed with your bitch, watching game of thrones,
    World Champion MMA fighter deals with his coke habits

3. jmac98

jmac98 * Platinum Member

A pizza guy walks into a car dealership...

4. 22k

22k ベルセルク Yellow Card

sherdog.

5. Frylock

Frylock Brown Belt

[​IMG]

only made it 2 sentences in

6. faustian

faustian THE LOOSE CANNON Platinum Member

Didn't read that novel but I have an idea about tornadoes full of sharks that I'm currently pitching

7. Was Exiled

Was Exiled Brown Belt

Adam Sandler falls in love with a chick, but its like a golden retriever, or something.

Also I've been emailing Dana about making this script I wrote into a short movie but he's not replying. I bet he's busy or got a new email or something

8. zackryder

zackryder Long Island Iced Z Platinum Member

a dude loyal to his gf for about a yr, getting tempted by other chicks

theres conflict, theres drama, theres
    sex
    wat more do u want?

9. Frylock

Frylock Brown Belt

and the twist could be

things getting chopped off
    twice

10. PabloZed

PabloZed Brown Belt

Capital letters, commas, spellcheck . . .

11. PabloZed

PabloZed Brown Belt

Sounds a bit like Training Day meets Sopranos.

12. zackryder

zackryder Long Island Iced Z Platinum Member

[​IMG]

13. odog

odog A cat trapped in a dog's body

A group of young attractive female friends from a small town move to L.A. to pursue a career in Hollywood. However, things are more difficult than they expected as the competition in L.A. is beyond anything they could have imagined back home. They have some good times, they have some hard times, and ultimately they end up giving up and moving back home. But they do so having learned a valuable lesson.

It's called "The Boise Dimes."

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  14. psyops

psyops Banned Banned

dragonlord can review my movie

15. A.A. Riggs

A.A. Riggs SAXOPHONE

Ay yo, Rick Parker aka Colombian Louie aka Fly Dresser from Odessa aka Giant Tiny aka Your Mother's Parole Officer -- he shines up big cholo with a nickel-plated toaster like chick-chick-baow. Blood went over the pavement and his hyna didn't even say shit. She just kept on keppin' on like Jesus turned the other cheek. The next week Rick he couldn't sleep. He couldn't eat. Weak in the knees, dimepiece walking the streets for tree fiddy talking about, "God, why you did me?"

All day the phone rang.

16. Bobby Boulders

Bobby Boulders My Lovin' Is Digi Platinum Member

So, a girl gives her boyfriend an iPad...

17. ithinktheymad

ithinktheymad Red Belt

Move to Boise with a conucopia of cash. All hell breaks loose.

18. theincognito

theincognito Brown Belt

A coffee cup comes to life, only to disrupt his owners plan to drink from him.

19. psyops

psyops Banned Banned

pretty good man. i see this as a disney movie and the cup of coffee voiced by jerry seinfeld

20. 22k

22k ベルセルク Yellow Card

fell kind of deeply in love with a girl rather quick, she's now happy & pregnant.